KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Do you have any special plans for 2011?
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:30 am

Mmmn not really. I have to start saving up for next year. I'm getting closer to graduation. And I want to try skateboarding more. Smile You?
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Well, I´m learning Japanese and I would like to have an internship in Japan. And I want to attend more tournaments with "my" horse. What do you want to do after graduating?
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Get a good job. I think there are some openings in hospitals. They do this special training, and I was waiting for another hospital last year. They accepted me, but there weren't enough students to participate. That might change this year. And I'm going to college, of course.

A few years ago, I wanted to be a mangaka, which means I had a chance to go to Japan to learn art and Japanese. That's not going to happen for me though... Hope it works out for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

So, you were pretty good in drawing mangas? I was attending on a manga-drawing contest for whole Germany 2 years ago and I took the 9 th place. But it was too exhausting to draw a whole manga, so I didn´t tried it again.

In Germany after graduating you can either go to an University or make an apprenticeship. Well, now I´m at the University for being an interpreter, that´s why I want to go to Japan.

Do you want to become a doctor? Or just a "nurse" (I don´t know the english male word for it, because in Germany there doesn´t exist the male word)?
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 am

I was working on a short manga for a contest, but it looked like so much work, so I gave up. I've been told I'm a good artist, but I don't think I have the skills to actually make a good manga. I planned out an ongoing manga ( ongoing like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece and all that ), and I have the characters... I just stopped drawing for awhile.

Oh that's interesting, you're already in a University? I think you'd make a great interpreter, especially if you're motivated enough to go to Japan.

Yeah, I want to be a doctor, not a nurse. I don't think there's a name for a male nurse. I'd just call the person a nurse... or a male nurse.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:17 pm

An ongoing manga? Wow, that´s much work to do... Don´t stop, just keep going. Maybe we´ll read your manga next year... Very Happy

Yeah, I´m studying at a private school in east Germany. It´s not that much work I expected it to be. Only french drives me crazy... I don´t really like that language but it´s one of my compulsory subjects, so I need to do it.

Why do you want to be a doctor? Is it because you want to help people or because of the money? Well, I´m asking because I only know people with those 2 reasons so... It´s interesting to know how people are thinking.

I can imagine, becoming a doctor will be much work.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:09 am

Hahah I doubt it. It would've been fun though... I wanted to be a great mangaka like Tite Kubo and all those other artists that make ongoing manga.

I like French. In fact, I learned Fench when I was younger, but I forgot everything. Except the easy ones everyone knows. Keep working on it. If you find a way to make it more interesting, you'll be understanding it quicker. Smile

I want to be a doctor, because I want to help people. I've always felt like I needed to save people. Especially when I was young.

Yeah, it'll be hard to accomplish. My mom is a nurse, so I already know I'll have to go through more than she has. Which scares me sometimes. >.> Hahah, I'll work hard though.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 pm

You can do it, if you really want! Very Happy I know this is so hackneyed but, yeah, I think in the USA it´s true.

Well, the problem with french is that I don´t like French people in general. I don´t know why, maybe german proud or something like that. But you´re right ...

That´s cool if you need to help people. I like that attitude. You know, in Germany most of the people only think of theirselves and ignoring everything around them. They made an experiment where they chased and beaten up some people just to see how people react. It was kind of shocking, because most of the people just ignored it and went away.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:00 am

That seriously happened? Wow... that's messed up. How can people act like that? I mean, I can understand that everyone doesn't have to care about someone, but that would be a moment where we all have to help each other. That kind of thing is the attitude in High School, because nobody seems to really care. It's only about those that are close to you. It's that bad in Germany?...
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Well, yes... It´s like you said, only the people who are close to you and know you care for you and each other. That´s why I want to leave Germany. I mean, I really love Germany and I´m proud to be a german girl but, you know, this attitudes are pissing me of! There´s no respect for each other and everyone lives for himself or herself. There are exceptions but not that much.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:54 am

I understand. So, where would you like to be instead?
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Well, I know some Japanes girls who are totally different. I don´t know if Japan is suited for me, that´s why I will do an internship there. I´ve never been in the USA before, maybe it´s a good mentality, but I don´t know.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 am

That's not a bad idea. Try Japan if you're really interested. And maybe you can travel to other places if that's possible. If you settle down in another place, does that mean you won't end up with a German guy? Just wondering, didn't mean to ask a personal question or anything.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm

I don´t know. It´s not that they´re all bad. If I end up to really fall in love with a german guy (I mean really really) it would be fine staying in Germany but if not then not. Don´t mind about the personal question. Do you want to live in another country?
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 am

I do. After college, marriage, and all that, I want to move to other countries. I've always wanted to go to Japan and France. And I want my kids to experience and understand all our differences. I might even consider moving before I get married...
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm

So, you really want to marry... Are you catholic? Don´t get me wrong, if you want to marry you can do what you please. In Germany it gets more and more part of our mentality not to marry. How do I describe it... I think that a marriage and that stuff can be really amazing but what about later? I mean, if you don´t love that girl or guy that much you loved him or her before marriage? You can´t get divorced that easily and the whole procedure is long and terrible. Wouldn´t it be better just to live with each other without marrying? It´s just my opinion... But I can also imagine a beautiful wedding (but I don´t think that I´ll ever do it). Smile
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 am

I'm a Christian. I don't like that idea... I mean, if my marriage starts to fail, I'd have to do my best to stay with her. The whole reason for being with her is that she's the only person I would rather be with. If I live with her, and we're not committed, the relationship isn't serious. Which means, ' Oh, we're not gonna last long, so let's stay together, but do whatever we want. ' To me, that just doesn't seem like real love. And if it's like that, it'll be easy for that relationship to fail, 'cause there's no real commitment. Wouldn't you like a guy to see just how beautiful you are in your wedding dress? ( considering you're already beautiful without a dress... Wink ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Lol... I can see what you mean and if you´re really sure that you love that person you can marry him or her. But I´m kind of pessimistic in that way... It´s not that I just want him to see me in my wedding dress, it´s more that it should be "the best day in your life" (so this day should be really beautiful).
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:56 am

Yeah, the whole point of a wedding is like that. I see what you mean. But, you have to think about seriously being with someone. Your opinion is fine, really.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 am

I think you´re right, but being seriously with someone doesn´t mean that it´s only possible if I marry someone. Hahaha... That stuff again... I don´t like the thought to marry, because I think it´s got kind of a bad aftertaste. Don´t ask me why...
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:36 am

I know, it's just the way you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 am

Yeah... You nearly understand me better than I do... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:38 am

Hahah, well, I just like trying to see things in other people's perspective. But, I do understand you better now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm

That´s good! Just to be fixated on yourself won´t get you somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next