KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
In the shadows then out in the light EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
In the shadows then out in the light EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
In the shadows then out in the light EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
In the shadows then out in the light EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
In the shadows then out in the light EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
In the shadows then out in the light EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
In the shadows then out in the light EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
In the shadows then out in the light EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
In the shadows then out in the light EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

In the shadows then out in the light

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

In the shadows then out in the light Empty
PostSubject: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 am

Eric slept under a tree with his headphones on his head but there was no music playing. He slept there peacefully as the day went by, almost like he was no longer among the living but instead laid with the dead. The wind gently blew his brown hair about as his eyelids covered his rich chocolate brown eyes. (dam I am good *sizzle* lmao)
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

Tsubasa walked past the tree and saw the boy she didn't recognise him so she poked him for a little while
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 am

Eric was awaken by someone poking him, he growled but still had his eyes closed, "Do you mind, I'm trying to nap." Then he opened his eyes, it was a girl. He stood up and started at her for a sec as if she was a ghost then shook his head, "What do you want?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:50 am

Tsubasa blinked then smirked, "Just wondering who you were. i mean i didn't recognise you. and this is part of my families property." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 am

Eric sighed then grumbled, "I am Eric Dee James." he said as he put his hands in his pockets, "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 am

"Tsubasa Hime." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 am

"Tsubasa Hime...anyways, if this is your parents property then how come it's not fenced?" Eric asked in his grumpy tone.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:56 am

"mother doesn't like fences" she told him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:58 am

Eric mumbled again, he wasn't really looking at her, as if he was scared or embarrassed to. (lol, he is shy ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:00 am

Tsubasa looked at him, "why don't you look at me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 am

Eric's face grew to a tint of deep pink, "I...err...n-nevermind!" he said then grumbled, he was getting pissed off at himself for getting mad.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

Tsubasa looked at him, "Tell me~" she said.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:07 am

Eric opened his mouth but no words came out, it just made him blush more.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 am

Tsubasa repeated herself moving closer to him
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:24 am

"Ie ie, why are you moving closer?" Eric said as he now looked at her, you could see his face blushing.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:37 pm

*a deep harsh voice is heard on the other side of the tree* " can you shut up brats!"

Spoiler:

* a dark tall male was napping on the other side. He opens his blood red eyes as a little bird lands on his shoulder *
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Tsubasa smirked when he asked then she heard the voice and glared, "No i may do as i please. you need to get off the land. this land is owned by my family now leave before i call the guards" she told.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Eric growled and glared at the man, "We are not brats!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Tsubasa looked at the man with a look of superiority as she held a button in her hand getting ready to press it.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:53 pm

*Ketsurui stood up and looked down at them with his blood red eyes* " call them "
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Eric blinked, "Them?" he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 pm

"The guards." she told Eric. "I will call them if you do not get off of this property this instant." she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:00 pm

*he sighs as he shook his head* "look kiddo am coming here since I survived the bloodies battle in the history of samurai's"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 pm

"Property is property, you should respect that this is someones land. Just because you did survive battles don't mean you can do what every you want." Eric said as he still glared.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:03 pm

"Good for you do you wanna cookie?" she asked the man sarcastically she wasn't happy he called her a brat in fact she was furious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the shadows then out in the light   In the shadows then out in the light Empty

Back to top Go down

In the shadows then out in the light
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHR Mafia Reborn :: Namimori :: Outskirts-
Jump to: