KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
The high silence EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
The high silence EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
The high silence EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
The high silence EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
The high silence EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
The high silence EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
The high silence EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
The high silence EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
The high silence EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The high silence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:54 pm

Blanco stood there, her dress blowing in the cold wind of the high up peaks" Trato....." she said as the large dragon floating infront of her shrunk down to the size of a snake and curled around her neck "what is going on in the world today...." she said as she stood there and looked off at the distant mountain peaks.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Reborn slowly walked up behind her. he pushed his hat up as he looked at the snow Arcobaleno. The one whom had always remained a secret the one whom only a select few new about. Reborn walked up beside her. leon alseep on his hat, "The world is changing Blanco."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Blanco would only continue to stare off at the peeks "Reborn.....tell me of the world....what has been happening? "she said the small dragon on her neck rising up to look at Reborn before resting its head on her shoulder once again
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:04 pm

he sighed and looked out over the hills, 'Its time you were revealed to the world Blanco.It is your time to be shown for the last of the arcobaleno to rise."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Blanco would not have said anything for a few moments, as if she was thinking about something"I suppose it is time that I leave this place.....what has happned to the Vongola family?...are they still strong...."she said as the small dragon uncurled from her neck and flew up into the air looking down at the two
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:35 pm

he sighed and looked at her, 'The nineth's funeral was a week ago. And the tenth wa snamed offical Vongola head a month ago."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Blanco looked at Reborn "it is the tenth generation already....I feel I have been out longer than I expected....very well....let us go down into the world.....I must meet this next boss...." she would say as Trato once again grew to its large size and then came down so that Blanco could step ontop of him" will you come Reborn?" she looked at him after she stepped on his back
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Reborn looked at her, 'You won't find no-good Tsuna he's not in Namimori. Im sorry but i can't tell you where its confidential between myself and the tenth generation Vongola"
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Blanco nodded to him from the back of her large dragon"Very well Reborn....if it is confidential information...then I do not need to find it out.....but I know one day I will meet him...."she sat with her legs crossed on the dragon "what of the other Arcobaleno's....it has been so long since ive last seen them...."she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:50 pm

he smiled at her, "Fon has taken on an apprentice a young girl anme I-pin she;s five years old. Colonello is same as always except he's found someone. Verde is up to know good. Viper has changed his name to Marmon and has joined the Varia the Vongola assassination squad and Luche...has died and her daughter Aria has taken her spot as our boss."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Blanco smiled" hmm well.....I see they have all gotten around to doing their own things.....I believe Verde should be the last to know that I have come back.....and Luche....I was close to her.....it is sad to know that she has passed away and gone to the next world.....is her daughter anything like her?" she said as she turned to look at the peeks once again
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:11 pm

reborn looked at her, 'Aria yes she is just like her mother was kind and gentle to all." he leaned back against a rock, 'And i believe Aria is pregnant as well with a daughter if i recall she is 3 months along at the moment."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Blanco smiled" that is great.....I would love to meet her.....hmmm....so Aria was not transformed into an infant like we were?...."she said questionably, most likely to the fact that Aria to was pregnant
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:18 pm

He looked at her, 'Luche gave birth atfer she became an arcobaleno thats true. But Aria is not affect to the curse we are. Only the downsides of the Sky pacifier. She will not live as long as we will. As so with her daughter if she accepts."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Blanco nodded"yes....that is a great tragedy.....they will continue to age while we......we stay in these young bodys forever......only until the seven cubed policy is broken....or we are killed one by one....what about Lal is she to still affected by the curse?"she crossed her arms
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:27 pm

he nodded his head, 'How true it is. Sadly Lal is affected just as we are. She is still an arcobaleno and she will always be affected.'A chuckle was heard to the side. makai was leaning around a tree. he walked over and easily towered over the two of them with his 7'2 foot hieght. His mid back length spiked black hair fluttering in the wind, 'Thats true isn't it Otou-sama."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Blanco would have looked over to Makai, at first wondering how he got there but secondly not paying any attention to it"who are you?.....you shouldnt know about this place...."she said to him, a low grumble could be heard from Trato
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:32 pm

he slowly courhced, 'Shouldn't I? Hm well i do but then you don't know me do you. Im Makai Kasai \.' Reborn leapt onto his head, 'And he's my son. Trained by me and the other six. Thats why he knows this place"
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:44 pm

Blanco nodded"ahh....so your Reborn's son hmmm......well I guess I should apologize for my rudeness......I am Blanco.....The snow arcobaleno....and this is Trato..."she patted the dragon under her softly" it is nice to meet you Makai Kasai" she nodded to him
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:45 pm

he smiled and patted her on the head, 'Nice to meet you Blanco-san and Trato-san/."
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Blanco closed one eye as she was patted on the head by Makai, Trato would have given out a low roar "well....I believe I should be leaving this mountain soon....its time I go and see how the world has changed...."she said as she looked back out at the peeks
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Makai smiled and gently picked her up and placed him on his shoulder, "well why don't i give you a tour of namimori?"
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Blanco looked up at Makai as she was placed on his shoulder "that would be a very nice thing for you to do....very well then....Trato" she called as the dragon once again grew back smaller and curled around her neck
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:49 am

A pair of wings erupted from hid back/ They were made entirely of flames and looked like angel wings. The wngs flapped and makai took flight. Blanco on his shoulder and reborn on his head as he flew to namimori.
Back to top Go down
jrtherabbit

jrtherabbit

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:05 am

Blanco watched the wings on his back spread before they took off into the skys, even though she was on his shoulder, she still kept perfect balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The high silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: The high silence   The high silence Empty

Back to top Go down

The high silence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next