KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
surprised for sure EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
surprised for sure EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
surprised for sure EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
surprised for sure EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
surprised for sure EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
surprised for sure EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
surprised for sure EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
surprised for sure EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
surprised for sure EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

surprised for sure

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Brianne
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:01 am

Brianna sat under a tree, listen to her music as he relax. She found that outside of town was the best spot for piece and quiet, Bria put her hands behind her head as she closed her eyes and smiled, *Mmm, what warm day.* she though, the sun was out with no clouds to block the warm glow of the sun. She tapped her foot to the music as she hummed the tune, she felt like today was going to be great.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:03 am

Makai was walking around the outskirts of Namimori. Suddenly a glow came fromh is left pocket. he reached in and removed his three remaings Kasai rings. To his surprise neither the rain or thunder rings were lit. His eyes widened it was coming from his last ring. white flames erupted glowing from it. He looked around. The flames pointed in a direction. He slowly approached it. Music hit his ears. Sky flames erupted from his hands. He flew forward heading towards the sound. he shot into the air and sped forward.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:12 am

From her pack, she took out an apple and took a bite. In the distance, she saw someone in the shadows. "Hey, hey, who's there?" she called out as she turned the music off then took another bite of apple.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:17 am

Makai landed a few metres away from brianne. he stood in front of her. His flames vanished., His ring flew straight at her. it flew onto her right ring finger. it glowed brightly. White flames erupted from it. makai's eyes widened. he took a single stepp forward. Four white boxes flew from his belt and spiralled around him. One of them was chained and shaking voilently.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 am

When the ring flew on her finger, she stared at it with a raised eyebrow, *What in bloody hell is going on?* she thought then looked to the man whom had boxes moving around him, one was shaking and had a chain on it, "Hey hey hey, wow, what are you doing." she asked as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:24 am

Makai approached her and crouched to her eye level. he took her wrist and stared at the ring, "I never would've thought i'd find my masters Snow Guardian." The four boxes glowed brightly.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 am

"HEY!" she said as she yanked her wrist out of his grip, "I ain't no ones guardian, who the hell are you?" She asked as she backed away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 am

Makai smiled and bowed politely, 'Sorry for my rudeness. I am Makai. My master is the Primero or first and founder of the Kasai Mafia Family in Italy now in Japan. I am one of his subordinates. he has sent me here as i was chosen by the Kasai rings to find their wielders. The Kasai Snow ring has chosen you as its wielder and my masters guardian." The four boxes flew forward spiralling around Brianne, 'And the Kasai Snow Boxes have also accepted you." Another white chained box flew forward joining them making five.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 am

"....what?....." she couldn't believe him and acutely started a laughing a bit, "You got to be joking, right? Your not really from the mafia, eh?" she asked as she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 am

Makai chuckled at her reaction. he raised his seven rings. seven coloured flames red, orange, blue, yellow, green, indigo and purple erupted from each ring, 'The Seven main Dying will flames. Only we Mafios use them. You have the rare Snow flame as rare as the sky flame." The other flames vanished leaving only the orange flame.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

"Wait....your not joking...." Bria said as she stopped laughing, "What the hell?" she turned around and flopped her arms to her sides, *Now, it's just a palin crazy day.*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 am

Makai chuckled at her reaction, 'I understand you don't get it. But neither did the Sun, Storm, CLoud or Mist guardians. But they have accepted their duty. As you will in time."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 am

She stopped but kept her back to him, "The others? What others?" she turned around slowly, "Sorry but i don't work well with other people."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:45 am

he chuckled at her, "There are seven guardians Rain, Mist, Cloud, Storm, Thunder, Sun and lastly Snow. They revolve around the sky protecting it. You actually remind me of the Vongola Cloud Guardian." he chuckled slightly, 'Snow the one that freezes all The one who protects the family by freezing heir enemies solid."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 am

"hey, there is nothing funny about this." Bria had a bad temper, one of the reason she didn't like working with others, "I can't protect a dam thing, why pick me out of all people?" she asked as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 am

Makai chuckled at her, 'I didn't pick you the ring did." Two rings floated around Makai. one had blue flames sprouting from it the other green, 'The Rings are sentient. They helped forged this world. They have their own minds and find their own wielders. They have rejected countless mafios before. Never finding their true wielders until now."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 am

"Ie, ie, ie." she said, "So now what? I have my home and job to worry about." she said as she placed her hands on her hips, "I can't just leave them."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 am

Makai held up three fingers, 'I have three months to train you and the other guardians. In that three months you stay with me. I will contact one of my subordinates and he will handle everything. Pay your bills for you in three months advance. Talk to your employer everything will be done. All i need to know is your name."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 am

Brianne rolled her eyes, *Well, what do I got to lose...oh wait...my life.* the she sighed, "My name is Brianne Smith." she said in a grumpy attitude, she didn't exactly like what was going on. She was going to train with a complete stranger on something she never heard, "But if this is a scam, I'll knock your brains out." she said then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 am

Makai flipped out a phone and sent a text, 'Once i recieve a text from my subordinate everything will be done. my female subordinates will be sent to your home to gather your cloths for the training period." he smiled and leaned against a tree. He pulled out an orange box. it was bound in chains and shaking, 'To show this is no lie i will show you kei." He inserted his sky ring, 'Box open! Kasai Tyrannosaurus di Cieli!" The chains shattered. Sky flames shot forward. A loud roar was heard. The ground shook as a massive creature hit the ground. Towering over makia was a massive orange tyrannosaurus rex. orange flames covered its back, tail and legs.it roared loudly. it move ddown to makai and rubbed its nose against his face. Makai patted her cheek, 'Thats a good girl kei." The Dinosaur laid beside her master.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:04 am

"Ga!" she said as she stared at the thing that came out, "Ok....I believe you...but still, if you try anything funny with me, I WILL knock out your brains." she said then went to a tree and sat down, she took out an apple and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:07 am

he chuckled at her, 'Oh don't worry i already have my eyes on someone else." A smile on his features. The dinosaur leaned over to brianne. It nudged her and purred. it rubbed its cheek against her face, 'Ah Kei likes you."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 am

"How nice." she said, as Kei rubbed her cheek against Bria's face, she yelped and run behind the tree, "Man, that is kind of scary." she said, half of her face was behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:11 am

Makai chuckled at her, 'Ah Kei wouldn't harm a fly." Kei looked up and saw a fly. She followed it and watched it fly off. She stared back at Brianne.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:14 am

"Oh gee, how nice." she said then sat back down, "So where are we going, eh?" she asked as she crossed her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

surprised for sure Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised for sure   surprised for sure Empty

Back to top Go down

surprised for sure
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHR Mafia Reborn :: Namimori :: Outskirts-
Jump to: