KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Angered trash

Go down 
+2
XanXus
Niente
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Angered trash - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 am

Makai looked up at Amore, 'you didn't need to do that. I would have given her another chance. She will be given 5 tests she must pass three of those tests. my test was simply to see if she could stay calm under pressure of battle."

Xanxus slowly pushed into her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:20 am

Amore looked at him with an uncaring face, "I must create the propler punisment for her failure. everytime we lose to someone else it is like we are losing to the maledetto figlio" she informed him

Niente kept calm knowing soon it would hurt worse than it did now.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 am

Makai folded his arms and walked over to bellezza. he gently picked her up bridal style, 'Hayato!" The Kasai scientiest flashed over and gentlyg rabebd her, 'Take Bell-chan to her room to rest up." hayato nodded and vanished.

Xanxus slowly pushed in all the way
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 am

Amore glared at him, "How dare you. this is what we are supposed to do. it is our custom. " she told.

Niente clenched her fist.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 am

Makai glared at her and blasted her with murderous intent sending her to her knees, "You may inflict this punishment later when i am not around!" His eyes turned pitch black. His rejected guardians backed up, 'Or find out why i am called diablo!" his voice had changed turning darker.

Xanxus thrusted in slamming all the way into her. he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 am

Amore may have been sent to her knees but a smirk grew on her face, "Well isn't this interesting. " she said looking just like Bellezza had when she smirked at Niente.

Niente clenched her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:34 am

Xanxus gently kissed her neck to let her adjust to this.

Makai looked down at her his murderous intent rising. Black tendrils rose into the air taking the shape fo a demonci skeleteon shaped figure wieldign a massive scythe in robes. It seemed to laugh and have a mind of its own.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 am

"go." Niente ordered to him.

Amore smiled as she saw it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 am

Fuujin began to cackle. He began to cackle like a mad man. His eyes wide. A strange blood thirsty look at them as he laughed. makai looked up as Fuujin flew straight at him summoning a massive scythe, 'HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Storm flames consumed the rejected storm guardian, 'DIE!" Makai raised a sword and blocked. Storm clashed with sky.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 am

Amore Smiled like a mad women, pulling out her notebook and began writing down information.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 am

Xanxus began to thrust in slowly and gently into her wpomanhood. He kissed Niente's neck as he did.

Makai blocked each of Fuujin's strikes. Susanoo was commentating from the sides, "It seems my little brothers blood is boiling. This state is what earn't him the name BLood Bath Fuujin."
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 am

Niente moaned at him.

Amore smirked, "interesting." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 am

Fuujin summoned a second scythe. he clashed with Makai. Storm and sky flames destroyed the land scape.

Xanxus begna to speed his thrusts up[.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:58 am

Amore's manical smile grew as she wrote her and was a blur as she continued.

Niente moaned out his name loudly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 am

susanoo folded his arms, "Fuujin and I are descendants of berserkers who mastered the berserk art. Unlike myself though he can not control his blood lust."

Xanxus thrusted into her harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 am

Amore continued smiling, "inteteresting very interesting."

Niente moaned and called out his name loudly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 am

Fuujin was laughing like a man possed as he attacked Makai relentlessly. With every hit Makai landed FUujin just get coming at him ignoring the pain and blood. He laughed as he slashed at his boss.

Xanxus grinned and gave her breasts a rough squeeze./ he thrusted into her over and over hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:11 am

Amore continued smileing, showing more emotion than she had in her whoile life. "so much information. it's wonderful." she said to no one.

Niente's moans grew louder and louder.

Bellezza woke shortly after she was taken away, "where am i?" she asked to herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 am

Susanoo looked at her, 'What are you doing anyway?"

Fuujin and Makai continued to clash. Storm flames and Sky flames destroyed the training field.

Hayato smiled at her. She was lying in a large queen sized double bed. The covers over her, "Your in the room Makai had designated as yours."

Xanxus continued his hard thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 am

Amore gave him a crazed look, "writing information. you can not survive without information. "
and she went back to writing.

Bellezza looked over to him, "w-who are you? and where's Amore? "

Niente moaned louder when she came once more.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:20 am

hayato smiled and bowed to her, 'hayato Kurotsuchi a Scientist for the Kasai and the once chosen Candidate for Kasai Thunder guardian."
Susanoo looked at her, 'Information on what exactly."

Xanxus leaned into her ear, 'Oi trash do i cum in or out of you ?"
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:22 am

Bellezza gave him a confused look, "why are you bowing? and where is Amore." she asked.

Amore continued smiling, "everything."

Niente smirked and said, "your the boss aren't you. you decide."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 am

hayato smiled, 'it is polite to bow in japan as a sign of curtousy my dear. And your sister is outside with the others. I believe Fuujin has gone berserk and is lashing out against makai." Towers of sky and storm flames consumed the mansion.

Susanoo looked down, "I should inform you if you are recording any of our fighting styles...." next thing a katana was at her throat, "I won't hold back."

Xanxus grunted and cummed deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 am

Bellezza pulled herself out of the bed, "I need to go to Amore."

Amore laughed, "why would i write something as boring as fighting styles? that is a weak way to fight an opponet, and it is not like i would tyr and use information agansted the Kasai, my sibling is a guardian."

Niente moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Squalo
Varia
Squalo

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 am

Hayato pushed her back down, "Get some rest first. You don't realise it but Makai disabled your nerves. At the moment you don't fell pain but soon you'll be in a hole lot of it. You have three broken ribs at the moment which you cna't feel and a dislocated shoulder joint."

Susanoo nodded and turned back to the fight.

Xanxus slowly pulled out/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angered trash
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHR Mafia Reborn :: Varia :: Varia HQ-
Jump to: