KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Angered trash - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Angered trash

Go down 
+2
XanXus
Niente
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Angered trash - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:54 am

A flash was seen as a figure appeared between them. a man in a lab coat. Thunder flames erupted forth blocking the attack. The figure looked at Makai, 'So this is the Rain guardian huh." the man appeared to be 20 years of age. A 15 year old landed beside him grinning from ear to ear, 'Its been awhile since we gathered."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 am

Niente blinked looking at the thunder flames,

Bellezza pouted ,"This battle is none of your busness."

Amore put her kunai away and nodded
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 am

Hayato flicked his silver hair, 'Maybe but can't really stand by now can we?" Makai stepped forward yawning, 'Hello Hayato-kun, hei-kun i see your all well." More figures appeared four more. A brown hared 6'8 foot male with charming features dressed in black jeans, blue t-shirt and black cloak.

nhext a male with brown hair and amythyst purple eyes. he wore a black suit, purple shirt and tie. The third wore a black suit as well with a red shirt and tie. And last had a indsigo shirt and tie., The last two both had light blue hair. Except the first was wearing glasses and had his hair short. The other looked similar to Squalo.

makai waved to them "Ryoza, Shuichi, Fuujin., Susanoo good to see you."

Ryoza

Spoiler:

Shuichi

Spoiler:

Fuujin

Spoiler:

Susanoo

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:09 am

Niente looked at her sisters, "Try and kill me when other people aren't around. " then she left and went back to Varia HQ.

Bellezza pouted, " stupid Niente."

Amore hit Bellezza upide her head. " Quiet Bell. i apologize for my sister's stupidity." she said bowing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 am

The others merely shrugged. makai yawned loudly. Reborn and Colonello approached the group grinning.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 am

Bellezza sighed and smiled again.

Amore sighed at her sisters attitude.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 am

Makai approached bellezza and smiled, 'let me be the first to welcome you to the Kasai Family. Kasai Rain Guardian." Colonello and SHou walked over yawning, 'So we'll be training her Kora?" makai nodded, 'Hai Colonello-sensei."
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:21 am

Bellezza smiled, "Thanks. " she said her smile back to cheerful.

Amore just stood behind her listening and writing things down when needed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 am

Makai grinned at them as he approached both sisters. he wrapped an arm around both their shoulders, 'Ah no worries Bell-chan. Can i call you that?" he turned to the other sister, 'And i don't think i got your name."
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 am

Bellezza smiled, " i would rather be called Bell than Bellezza."

Amore took his arm off her sholder. " I am Amore. and do not touch me. " she told.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 am

Makai grinend at Amore, 'Hai hai Amore-chan." he smiled and looked at Bellezza, 'Then Bell-chan it is. And call me what ever i hate formalities. isn't that right Hei-kun., Hayato-kun." The two nodded as did the other rejected guardians.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 am

Bellezza smile grew, "ok then Kai-kun it is!" she told.

Amora glared at him ," I must be going Bell. if you see the maledetto figlio tell her she won't last long." she said and then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 am

makai could telll something was off but didn't press it.

Xanxus was seated in his chair inside the HQ drinking a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 am

Bellezza smiled, "Ok bye bye Amore! " she said as Amore walked off

Niente sat on the floor inside a random aea in HQ wondering what had made her sisters attack today.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:54 am

Xanxus walked into the room Niente was in. he looked at her sipping his wine, "oi trash what was all that about."

makai smiled as she left. he smiled at Bellezza and pulled her along, 'Come come we must get started."
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:57 am

Niente looked up at Xanxus, "I'm the cursed child. so they try to kill me. happens alot. " she said looking back down.

Bellezza smiled and followed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 am

Xanxus raised an eyebrow, 'Cursed Trash huh. How does that work/' he took a sip an tossed his wine behind him hitting Squalo drenching him, 'VOI TEME!"

Makai led Bellezza to his mansion and grinned, 'Welcome to your new home for the next three months. I hate to impose this but for the next three months you'll be training here before you meet the other guardians."
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 am

Niente laughed slightly, "i was the last born of triplets in my family that child always ends up ruining the family. " she told.

Bellezza smiled, " oh that's fine by me but can Amore come vist?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 am

Makai smiled at her, 'Ah no worries thats fine by me. Also you'll be training with Squalo." Suddenly a pink grenade came flying at reborn. A 6 year old in a cow costume appeared with a massive afro, 'DIE REBORN!" Reborn abck handed the grenade into him. The grenade exploded.

Xanxus looked at her and walked over. he took a seat beside her taking a sip from a wine bottle, "Feh were all cursed Trash. Rejects"
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:16 am

Bellezza smiled " awww it's so cute!" she said

Niente nodded, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:18 am

Lambo was holding back the tears, 'Gotta...stay...calm..I CAN'T DO IT!" he reached into his hair and withdrew a large purple bazooka. he leapt into it. Pink smoke consumed the area.

Xanxus held the bottle out to her.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 am

Bellezza laughed at the pink smoke.

Niente took the bottle and took a drink and handed it back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 am

A teenage voice was heard, 'Yari yari." A 16 year old appeared with golden bull horns on his head. He wore black trousers, black jacket and a white cow printed shirt with an afro, 'Hello young Kasai."

Xanxus took a swig and held it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 am

Bellezza looked at the teen, with a confused look.

Niente took another drink then handed it back
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 am

Xanxus took out another bottle of wine and sipped it. Besta appeared. He patted the liger and gave it some/

The teen looked at Bellezza, 'Oh the young Kasai Rain Guardian how are you Bellezza."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angered trash   Angered trash - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angered trash
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHR Mafia Reborn :: Varia :: Varia HQ-
Jump to: