KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
A meeting of 'friends' EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
A meeting of 'friends' EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
A meeting of 'friends' EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
A meeting of 'friends' EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
A meeting of 'friends' EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
A meeting of 'friends' EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
A meeting of 'friends' EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
A meeting of 'friends' EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
A meeting of 'friends' EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A meeting of 'friends'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aozora

Aozora

A meeting of 'friends' Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Walking into the meeting room, Aozora throws his carrying bag across the room "Shit Shou what the hell did you have to show up!" Feeling the pain in his left shoulder, he cries for Dix, and slowly makes his way to the chair at the head of the table. Sitting down, Sky sees Dix walk in though one of the side doors and makes his way over to Aozora. What do you need me for Master Sky?" "This" Aozora strips off his jakcet and shirt, to reveal a knife wound to his left shoulder. Dix, gloves both of his hands, before he starts to examine the wound "This isn't too bad. Its a good thing you called for me right away when you got back Master. If you didn't it would have gotten much worse. I 'll start the treatment right away." Aozora smiles "Thanks Dix" Dix bows in thanks, and starts to disinfect the wound, then moves on to stitching it up. All this time, Sky plays with his sky ring, waiting for a visit from a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Makai yawned as he turned in a swivel chair and looked at Sky. He yawned loudly, "Hello Sky-kun. I see shou gave you my little message." Makai had asweet innocent smile on his face but with oen glance you'd feel as if the devil was staring right at you stealing your soul.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Aozora stares back at Makai, not moving an inch "Dix. Finish the stitching and leave, I'll call you back later" Dix nods his head, and quickly finishes stitching Aozora's wound, before exiting the room, leaving Aozora alone with Makai. "I did Makai-sama. Seeing that your here would you like something to drink?" Aozora couldn't stand his stare, it took him alot of will power just to not show fear. He hadn't expected Makai to show up before him, and not show himself until Aozora was being treated. "Is there anything else you want to say, that you couldn't let Shou convey for you, head?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:33 am

Makai folded his hands on the desk and looked at him, "I'm fine. But Aozora im disappointed in you. You should've just walked away but you just had to prevoke them didn't you." Makai shook his head as he looked at Aozora.
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:24 am

"Sorry. I would have left them alone, but I heard that the La Amour Cafe had one of the best strawberry shortcakes in town, and just had to try some." Aozora smiled, remebering the delicous taste of the freshed baked shortcake. Before continuing "Also, one of them had a weapon box, so I watched over them, and before I knew it I had shoot a kid three times."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:05 pm

He looked at him, 'You could've still prevented it by simply walking away and ignoring them." He slowly got up and approached Aozora. He shook his head and looked at him. He grabbed him by the throat and began to apply pressure, 'You know i dislike hurting my own family but you bring me no choice" Makai tossed him into a wall. He isnerted a ring intoa box. A seal appeared on Aozoras forehead, "Your dying will flames are sealed. I'll release them in a week. This is your punishment." Makai slowly walked away
Back to top Go down
Aozora

Aozora

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Sky rubs his forehead. Shit, he knew something like this was coming. This was almost the same as being under house arrest. He would have to tell with it for the week. Hopefully. Aozora watched as Makai walked out of the hall, while digging his cell phone out of his pocket, and dials Mick's number. "You guys can come back know, meetings over."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Makai walked out of the room and vanished into thin air
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of 'friends'   A meeting of 'friends' Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of 'friends'
Page 1 of 1