KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
One for the family, two for the friends EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
One for the family, two for the friends EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
One for the family, two for the friends EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
One for the family, two for the friends EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
One for the family, two for the friends EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
One for the family, two for the friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
One for the family, two for the friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
One for the family, two for the friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
One for the family, two for the friends EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

One for the family, two for the friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

One for the family, two for the friends Empty
PostSubject: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:11 am

"Oh no, please let me not be late." Emily said as she hurried off to class, her alarm on her clock was broken so she woke up late this morning. She skidded around the corner on the sidewalk and looked at her watch as she headed onward, "Oh no, the bell is going to...." smack, she ran right into someone and landed on her ass as she dropped her books and bag, "Ouch, oh." she said as she shook her head, "Gee I'm sorry." she said as she looked up to the person she ran into.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:21 am

Hibari was standing right in front of Emily as she bumped into him. He withdrew his tonfa. He looked down at her glaring, "Herbivore your late ill bite you to death!" he swung a tonfa for emphasis just in front of her face letting her feel the wind off it
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:24 am

Emily shirked, "Oh i'm sorry, so sorry." she said as she shut her eyes, "My alarm broke so I was late for school." then her eyes opened, "Oh no, I'm late." just as she said that, the bell rang. (Mmm, I think i'm going to have her as a new student to the school, lol more fun.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:34 am

Hibari glared at her and put his tonfa away, "Your new Herbivore so i'll let you off today." The moment he had said that hei came flying back skidding past him, 'Yo Hibari-san sorry im late just got back from Italy. You know family business." Hibari grunted and left with a nod understand the Kasai member,.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:40 am

Emily jumped when another person came, she grabbed her books and stood up, "Yes, I'm sorry, it won't happen again." she was so panicy that she bumped into the other person when she went to get her bag, "Ouch.' she said as she landed on her butt, *Oh man, I'm a mess today.* "S-sorry." she said as she looked down and grabbed her books again and her bag.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:42 am

hei merely laughed and helped her to her feet. he had three strange rings on his right hand, "Names Hei whats yours."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:45 am

Emily brushed the dirt off her skirt, "Emily..." she said shyly then looked to the rings, "Those are very interesting rings you...." then she remember, "Oh no, class." then groaned, "Oy and on my 1st day too."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:47 am

he smiled at her, 'What class are you in i can show you the way."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:51 am

Emily wrote it down but the paper was gone, "Oh i forgot, O wrote it down before." Someone was running up to where Emily was, it was her brother, "Oy, Emma, you forgot your..." then stopped, "Who are you?" he said, his tone changed from happy to more...protective. (lol, he is proective of his little sister)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:55 am

Hei grinned at the boy and gave a mock salute, 'yo names Hei pleasure ta meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:57 am

Emily frowned a bit, "Brother, stop glaring at him." she said cause he was but he didn't stop. "My name is Otto, what are you doing talking to my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:00 am

Hei looked at otto as he glared, 'ne ne can't you be any scarier? makai-onii-sama is much scarier than you." He grinned, 'and im talking to her because we might be in the same homeroom."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 am

Otto stopped glaring but his tone never changed, "Who is this Makai and which homeroom are you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:08 am

he shrugged his shoulders, 'thats for me to know and you to find out." he was grinning from ear to ear. The pierce of paper was in his hand, "Yep were in the same class."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 am

Otto mumbled under his breath, "Fine, but if she gets in trouble because of you..." but was stopped short when his Emily smacked his head, "Enough with your tone, I'll be fine." Otto sighed, "Ok, here is your lunch and have a good day." then left. Emily sighed, "Brothers."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:13 am

he grinned and grabbed elimy's wrist and led her to their homeroom. The teacher sighed and told them to sit. They were seated besides one another.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:16 am

Emily was surprised when Hei grabbed her wrist but was thankful he knew his way to the homeroom.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:18 am

Hei yawned all through class he was bored! Why hadn't he stayed in italy and do assignments. Oh yeah Makai called him back to train his 'chosen' guardians. he tsked in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:23 am

Slowly the day passed by as school slowly went, "Hei?" she said as she poked him, "It's time to go." Emily said then smiled, "Maybe you can walk me home, my brother always gets nervous if I walk home by myself."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:38 am

Hei smiled as he jumped up, "Sure Emily!" As he jumped it gave her a good view of the strange boxes on his waist yellow, purple and indigo.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:54 am

Emily blinked, "What are those boxes?" she said as she pointed to them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:00 am

he placed a finger to his lips, 'Secret." He grabbed hwer wrist and her gear and pulled her as school ended. he pulled her outside and into the streets, 'So wheres your house Emiliy-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:04 am

Emily smiled and laughed a bit, "It's left of school." she said as she pointed down the street, "Then you head left and it's the house with the yellow mailbox."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:08 am

Hei walked witjh her smiling. His smile vanished as he stopped. his face turned serious as he inserted a ring into a yellow box, "You can come out now i know you've been their since the begginning." Chuckling was heard as ten men in black suits appeared. They were carrying scythes consume din blue, red and purple flames.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:10 am

Emily frowned as she saw men come out with scythes, "Hei, who are they?" she said as she stepped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends Empty

Back to top Go down

One for the family, two for the friends
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next