KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Boredom and money EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Boredom and money EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Boredom and money EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Boredom and money EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Boredom and money EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Boredom and money EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Boredom and money EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Boredom and money EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Boredom and money EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Boredom and money

Go down 
+4
Reborn
Mukuro
Makai Kasai
Arika
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Arika walked around the arcade after spending the rest of her money. truly she was miserable. She had spent most of her money on food and bills. She truly regreted it. she would have rather starved to death than having to be bored. Sighing she continued to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 am

Makai was walking around town. he was dressed in his regular black suit, purple shirt and tie. His black shoes shined along with his many box weapons and rings. He walked the streets and into an Arcade. He had sensed a strong Dying Will Flame around this area. His eyes scanned each of the people inside./
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:58 am

Arika began to walk out but seeing the tall man standing there she decided to stay for the sake of not walking past him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:49 am

Makai's eyes caught movements of a young girl walking towards him only to stop. The source of the flames seemed to becoming from her. he took a step forward and slowly began to approach her.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Arika saw that tall boy comeing towards her, Should she run? should she stay? all her sences said run. yet like the stubborn girl she is she stayed at her place.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 am

Makai slowly approached the girl. He raised a hand. Indigo flames suddenly lit up one of his rings on his pinkie. The flames glowed brightly. He raised an eyebrow at this. He wallked straight up to her. His eyes looking down into hers. Mist flames burnt brightly from his ring, "Your not ordinary are you."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:04 am

Arika looked up at the man and asked. "What do you mean not normal?" her eyes questioning.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 am

Makai sighed at her. Mist flames erupted from his ring consuming the two, 'Have you seen something like this before?" he held his ring up as the mist flames decreased. The flames flicked around the ring, 'Have you seenm this from your own body?"
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:33 am

Arika thought, "I think. it looks so familer. WAIT! yeah i have! but when?" she was confused wasn't that what helped her steal?
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:36 am

Makai withdrew a ring from his pocket. It was the Kasai mist ring. He grabbed ehr right wrist he held her hand up. he slipped the ring on. The moment it was on it would force her flames out.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 am

Arika's eyes widened when he slipped the ring on her finger and indigo flames burst from it. "What the-" she mumbeled to herself then she looked to him, "Just who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 am

Makaio bowed poltiely tpo her, 'I am Makai i serve the Primero or 1st head and founder of the Kasai Mafia Family. I am here recruiting guardians for him. I have alreadys couted a Sun and Storm guardian. You are fated to be his mist." The ring glowed brightly, "The ring has already accepted to as its wielder."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:48 am

She looked down at the ring and mumbled, "ah fun." She then looked back up a Makai, " Well i am Arika Kudurugi. How did the ring 'accept me?'" Arika asked/
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:51 am

He chuckled at her, "The ring is made of a metal that helped to shape this world. It is sentient in a way and only accepts those fated to wield it." he had his hands in his pockets and retreived the Kasai rain, thunder and cloud rings. Purple green and blue flames engulfed them, "The rings will resinate with their destined holder."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:54 am

She looked at him and replyed, "Okay? But why do they respond for you?" She questioned more confused.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 am

Makai smiled at her, "I am a becon for them i am only their guardian. The rings chose me to seak out their holders." He held up a hand sun, rain, storm, sky, cloud, mist and thunder flames engulfed his seven rings, "I was also chosen as i can use all seven dying will flames."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 am

She nodded not fully understanding her situation. " Okay? so what am i supposed to do??" She asked
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:18 am

Makai smiled at her and chucked her a card and a phone, "My numbers in their. If you want to learn to control those mist flames of yours my ring me up or falling the directions on the card. I live in the mansion outside town." Makai slowly walked up. he held up his sky ring. Sky flames engulfed his body. he stepped out of the arcade and took flight.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 am

She looked as he flew off. "Gee flashy exit much?" she asked herself. Arika wondered should she call or go to the mansion? She decided to go to go to the mansion. She walked out of the arcade. she was determinded to figure out what she was dragged into.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:28 am

Makai landed in his mansion. he deactived his sky flames. he sat in the lounge room waiting for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 am

Arika walked around town looking around for the mansion. after getting outside town she continued looking but couldn't find it. She growled in frustration.she was lost as usual.
Back to top Go down
Reborn
Arcobaleno
Reborn

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:38 am

Suddenly something landed on Akira's head. it was a small infant wearing a black suit purple shirt and tie. he ahd a chameleon on his hat. he raised a hand as he sipped a cup of coffe, 'Ciaossu." he had ayellow pacifier around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 am

Arika's eyes went up to see a baby on her head. "There's a baby....on my head......sipping tea......and talking. Good to know the lack of sleep is catching up to me." She said sighing. "Hi small child who are you and what do you want?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Reborn
Arcobaleno
Reborn

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:48 am

Reborn grinned at her. his chameloen leon shifted into a gun. he shot a bullet into the air, 'I am the hitman Tutor Reborn!" he grinned and leon turned back into a chameleon.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 am

Arika's eyes, "Oh great! He has a gun too! I am so gonna get killed." She said. sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boredom and money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom and money
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next