KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Boredom and money

Go down 
+4
Reborn
Mukuro
Makai Kasai
Arika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

Boredom and money - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:08 am

Arika fumbled in catching the boxes. " Ok i will."
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:12 am

Makai tossed her a belt to store boxes on, 'use that to store them on." he reached into his pocket and retrieved four rings, "Other rings are classed from E to A class. Vongola, Kasai, Mare and arcobaleno pacifiers are classed as S rings. rings classed as S can hold an unlimited amount of flames. Most people use C and B class rings because A are hard to find. " Makai raised a hand showing his other seven rings, "my rings are classed as S not as powerful as your ring but nerely." he tossed the other rings to her feet, 'Those are four A class mist rings they are also yours. You shouldn't also rely on your Kasai ring. Its best to hide whom you are sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:18 am

Arika nodded, "Ok i think im getting this, sorta. Kasai rings are some of the most powerful rings. You can use more than one ring and it's good to hide that i'm a Kasai guardian." she nodded again
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am

Makai nodded his head, 'Hai it will." He held out the hand with the indigo flames, 'Dying will flames represent your resolve. My resolve is to serve and protect my master." Makai closed his eyes. His seven flames erupted consuming his entire body in a masssive pillar of spiralling flames.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 am

Arika's eyes widened as the flames ingulfed him. "Wow. that's cool." She thought did she have a resolve? and if she did what was it.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 am

makais flames vanished of course he had been lying. His resolve was to protect those precious to him. Which was his guardians and family. Makai smiled at Arika, 'Don't worry you'll find your resolve. you are the mist the one who hides there family from others protecting them in a web of illusions."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 am

Arika smirked, "sounds fun." She continued to wonder what her resolve was.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 am

Makai smiled and walked, 'Come the training fields are this way. You won't meet the other guardians. i have set up an illusion that you won't be able to break. They won't see you and you won't see them. You'll meet them eventually at the end of three months."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 am

Arika was confused "why can't i meet them now??" She followed behind him tripping on things sometimes but never really falling.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 am

Makai smiled at her, "Is the way i work. Though i work like this the SUn and Storm are together at the moment. The next guardian you'll be able to meet and train with. I will have three groups of two. You can interact with one guardian then meet the others at the end."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 am

She nodded, "Seems fair." She looked up at him, "So what now??"
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 am

Makai smiled at her, 'We begin your training of course until we find your training buddy. They may not be here but that doesn't mean you can't train. I'll be helping you find your resolve."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 am

Arika smiled detenmendly. 'Ok! Let's just hope i don't get killed." she mumbled the later part
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Makai stood in the training fields unsheathing one of his tengoku blades. Storm flames engulfed the blade, 'My training lesson is simple. I always find when someone is being attacked by an opponent whom deems to kill them they find their resolve." Makai charged forward. he swung his blade cutting her on the arm. he flashed behind her, "So you best defend yourself and no box weapons aloud." Makai unleashed his murderous intent. He swung his blade with the intent to kill.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Arika flipped forward grabbing one of her knifes out of her boot. " I see you don't play around!" she yelled and attacked head on.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Makai easily blocked and kneed her in the stomach. he leapt back skidding across the ground. His storm flames activated. he shot forward flying towards her drawing his other tengoku. he held both in a reverse grip he swung aiming for her vitals.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Arika ran and jumped over her going for a back attack.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Makai blocked and elbowed her in the chest. He then spun with a leg sweep making her trip. he brought his blades down in a downward arc.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Arika fell to the ground and rolled out of the wayso as not to get hit. she quickly stood and threw on of her knifes at him.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Makai blocked it with a shield of storm flames. Sun flames wrapped around his feet. He burst forward at a greater spoeed. he skid forward and elbowed her and unleashed a large burst of sun flames increasing the power of the hit.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 pm

After the hit Arika began coughing, and almost fell to the ground. she stood back up and pullled out her sai's and started a frontat attack again.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Makai easily blocked without any effort. He could read her every move before she made it she was that predictable to him. he kicked her in the stomach as he dodged her sais. He swung his tengokus he dropped one. His second came flying out clashing against both her sais. he twisted down bringing them down. he caught his other blade and swung it aiming for her neck.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm

She dropped back and fell to the floor trying to dodge his Tengokus.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Makai grinned and leapt up. he dove downwards. He used sun flames to push him down. His blades pointing downwards.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm

She waited till he almost got to her to jump up and shove on of her sai's at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom and money
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next