KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Boredom and money

Go down 
+4
Reborn
Mukuro
Makai Kasai
Arika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

Boredom and money - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Arika's eyes widened " i sure didn't. i mean look at me i'm 19 and i'm 4'11! it sucks..."
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Makai chuckled and patted her on the head,'Ah don't worry Arika-chan. There are alot of people your age whom are short." he had crouched her eye level. Suddenly Lambo came flying out. he tripped. His ten year bazooka flew out of his hair. makai looked up and quickly pushed Arika out of the way. The bazooka hit him. Pink smoke filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Arika coughed as the smoke settled, 'what was that??' she thought
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:13 pm

A cough was heard inside the smoke. Sky flames resignated. The smoke vanished. Standing over Arika was a 7'7 foot tall male figure looking to be 28. he was wearing a black suit with red shirt and tie. Hie hair was spiked and black held in a single ponytail reaching his knees. his left eye was closed with a scar going vertically through it. he had three claw marks on his right cheek going horizontally. He carried a number of blades two tengoku, two odachi and two muramasa along side two Kodachi strapped horizontally to his back. His single eye was half black half red, "Yari Yari it seems my younger self got hit with the ten year bazooka." He had more box weapons than Makai. On his right hand a number of rings including Makai's Sky ring.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:15 pm

Arika looked at the giant in front of her, "Ano....who are you??" she asked completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 pm

The male held up his Kasai ring. Sky flames resignated from it. His single eye looked down at her, 'Yari yari i guess you wouldn't recognise me. It's me Makai. Full name Makai Kasai. My younger self was hit with the ten year bazooka and switched placed with me his self ten years from now." Makai pointed to the purple bazooka his younger self was hit with, "ITs good to see you Ari-chan. It would seem it is the time where my younger self has started to gather his guardians."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 pm

"So let me get this right. Makai was hit with this ten year bazooka thing and so now his 10 years old self is here. Wow your so tall!!!! do i get any taller Makai-kun? do i or am i shrip for the rest of my life? and it's good to see me?? don't you see me in your time??" this was not doing wonders for the girls brain.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Makai chuckled at her, "You grow a few inches. you grow to 5'4 foot in my time." He patted her on the head, 'In my time we split up. My guardians left. A fight broke between us and many left. I haven't seen you in possibly five months now."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

"a fight?? i won't leave ok! i promise! and yay i get to 5 feet!!! But i promise i'll stay with you ok? i might get mad but i swear i won't leave" Arika said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Makai said and stood up, "Its not that simple." Lambo slowly got up and stared at Makai. he screamed and threw the bazooka at him. Makai stood their unable to move. he looked at Arika, "When the time comes you will have to choice. Make the right choice don't..." before he could say anymore he was hit. Pink smoke consumed him.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 pm

"Don't what??" what did he mean she wondered. she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Fon watched as he was hit, "he was hit with the first ten years switching with his 28 year old self. Now hit with another 10 bringing forth his 38 year old self." Fon was seated on Arika's other shoulder in his infant form. the smoke cloud had yet to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:39 pm

"Fon don't sneak up on me! and his 38 year old self!" Arika looked the were the smoke was falling.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm

The smoke vanished and all that ws in Makai's place was a black casket. On the front was the kanji 'Kasai primero'. Fon leapt down looking at it with widened eyes. Reborn had looked away.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 am

Arika was shocked. "He...can't be dead. No. That's way to young." How did that happened? how did he die?? were thewuestions running through her head.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:48 am

Reborn picked the bazooka, 'Only one way to find out." he tossed the bazooka at Lambo. THe small child was engulfed by pink smoke., A cough was heard as 16 year old Lambo appeared. he didn't even have time to speak as Reborn tossed the bazooka on hima again, 'Yari Yari why am i here?" Standing in the mist was a tall 26 year old in a white muscle shirt. he wore a long brown trench coat. His hair was beaded in two spots that hung around the front. He had one eye closed. Reborn stared at him, 'Lambo from twenty years from now." Lambo raised an eyebrow. he noticed Ariak, 'Oh this is nostaglic its been so long since i saw any of my friends. I wonder where sensei is." He then noticed the cascket, "My sensei was switched with his future selves twice it would seem."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:51 am

"how did he die?" Arika asked not beating around the bush
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 am

Lambo stroked his chin, 'Five years ago aged 33. He died protecting you and his other guardians."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:59 am

Arika looked at him, "But aren't we the one having to protect him??!! We are guardians." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:05 am

Lambo sighed at this. he looked at her, "Five years ago in my future you had all been fighting for 13 years. Many of you had discarded your rings handing them back to Makia. Later On that day 5 years ago Makai requested you come meet him. But you were attacked. Most of you unable to defend yourelves. Makai sacrificed himself. At that point you all took up your rings to fight so his death was in vain. Now in my time you continue to fight while you search for the next Kasai the 2nd head."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:10 am

"why did we give up our rings" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:12 am

Lambo looked at her and held up his vongola ring, "Loss of love ones. Most of them couldn't take the loss of those close to them so they left."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:25 am

"but why did i leave? my family abandoned me. why did i leave??" She questionsed.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 am

Lambo reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring and tossed it to her, 'SImple you fell in love. You got married. Your husband in my time later died. You blamed Makai for his death why? because makai was there when he died. You cursed him saying he let him die on purpose."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 am

"oh......" now that she knew what was going to happen. she was going to do her best to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom and money
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next