KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
German lessons - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
German lessons - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
German lessons - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
German lessons - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
German lessons - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

German lessons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

German lessons - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:54 pm

That varies with my mood. Smile

I really like rock (german rock is kind of cool too, like "Die Toten Hosen") but also R´n´B and sometimes soundtracks.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 am

It used to be hip hop/ rap, then it was rock. Then I started to get into ( melodic ) metalcore. It took some time for it to grow on me, but now it's really all I listen to. I guess it's just 'cause of the lyrics and the messages they give off. Which is why I don't like hip hop/rap anymore.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Is there a difference between the "normal" metalcore and the "melodic" metalcore? Are the lyrics really that good? I can´t imagine ...
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:57 am

Yeah, melodic is more of a mix of singing and the normal screaming. Metalcore ( which I also love ) along with other genres based from metal are more screaming. Metalcore is metal and hardcore. I wouldn't say their any type of metal has good lyrics because most of them do. The singing part just has a different feeling to it.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 pm

This is totally not my taste of music so I don´t know. But if you like it it´s ok.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:08 am

Hahah, I know. It's not a well appreciated thing, but it's different.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Haha. Different is the correct expression, especially for girls. I´ve never heard of a girl who likes that kind of music. It´s more a male thing. Isn´t it? (Sorry, I couldn´t write back sooner but I had so much to do.)
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:29 am

( It's alright. Better to get it out of the way first ) Yeah, it's more of a male thing. But I have a close female friend that likes it. The type she listens to has a bit more melody into it, along with a mix of other things. I never thought it'd find a girl interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Tastes are different ... and that´s good. It wouldn´t be good if everyone would have the same taste. Smile
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 am

Very true. But the people that have the same tastes don't respect other people's tastes. Music is very tasty.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Smile

I do respect different tastes because I want them to respect my taste as well.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:00 am

Smile You set a good example. So, what german bands do you listen to?
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:53 am

Like I said "Die Toten Hosen" is my favourite german band. I also like "Luxuslärm", "Silbermond" or "Die Ärzte". And I really love "30 Seconds to Mars" but they´re not german. Smile

What about you?

Check out those songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eri6OhHyBik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_94l9ujUNU

(I don´t even know if I´m allowed to show you those links)

Those are the most famous songs of them.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:32 am

It's alright. Smile I like 30 Seconds to Mars. Very Happy The Kill is a good song, and the video fit it nicely. My favorite non-metal band is Rise Against. Other non-metal bands I listen to are The Strokes ( too bad they're not together anymore... Julian Casablancas has good solo songs though ), We Are Scientists, Sum 41, Red ( the song 'Forever' is so great ), and a little Atreyu, but I think they're considered metalcore for some reason. And there's a few others I have forgotten from listening to a different genre now.

I've listened to Die Toten Hosen! I found them by playing Guitar Hero 3 awhile back. The same song in link, I think. I'll have to check the last link later. My laptop messes up sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 am

I really like the new songs like "Kings and Queens", "Hurricane", "This is war" or "Closer to the edge". But I think that almost all of the 30 Seonds to Mars songs are very good. I only know The Strokes and Sum41 but I will your recommended bands. Do you know Papa Roach? They are great too.

How´d you like the songs of the Toten Hosen?
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 am

I know Papa Roach. I listened to them awhile back too, and they popular by then. I might try listening to them again, but I only loved one song.

When I first played Toten Hosen's song, I didn't know they were German. So I thought the lyrics were a bit hard to understand, only to see they weren't speaking english much later on. I like the German lyrics though. Smile It was cool and different. And I tried to listen to a few other German songs. The one I remember right now is... it was a song about these two guys with a bunch of friends , but they started getting close and kissed, I think.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:26 pm

I don´t know which song you mean... But I don´t know all the german songs. Sounds like a song of "Die Ärzte" though. So, what german bands did you already listened to?

I really loved one song of Papa Roach and so I started listen to more songs of them. Which song do you like of them? Maybe it´s the same song I like the most.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:48 am

(I'm having some internet problems ) I can't remember what bands I listened to, but Tokio Hotel is one of them. I don't really like them though. There's a song called Milk and Honey by a Beaststeaks(?) that was fine. Then I found Ascend The Sky, which is more hardcore with singing. I'm open to suggestions.

The song is Last Resort by Papa Roach.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Tokio Hotel? ... Rolling Eyes

I´m not proud that they belong to Germany ... There are either fans of them or haters and I belong to the last group.

Revolverheld, Sportfreunde Stiller, Culcha Candela, Guano Apes or Seeed are very good. And I also like Silbermond and Luxuslärm, but they are more rock/pop. If you love soccer (just like me) you need to listen to Revolverheld - Helden 2008 and Sportfreunde Stiller - 54, 74, 90, 2010. Good songs are: Culcha Candela - Monsta, Guano Apes - Pretty in Scarlet or Seed - Ding.

This song is good but I like "Getting away with murder" the most.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

I already listened to Sportfuende Stiller, just not the same song. And yes, I love soccer. Smile Play for my school team. I'll listen to the ones you suggested as soon as my internet comes back. I could use my phone though.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Wow, I´ve heard that soccer is not really popular in the USA. So, you´re an exception. German people love soccer and we are very sad that the Spanish team won the world championship ... What´s your favourite team? Do you know any german teams? I´m a huge fan of especially one great german team but before I tell you I want to know if you maybe know them. I don´t play football but volleyball in an incorporated association apart from riding.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:11 am

I like Manchester United. One of the popular British teams. And yes, Soccer isn't popular here. To me, other sports are boring. I don't get to see a lot of games since the ones on TV are either Italian or English teams. I can't guess what your favorite team is.

You play volleyball? Oh. :3
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Manchester United ... It´s ok. You don´t like Real Madrid or AC Milan so ... kind of ok. German team are not really popular in the USA, right? My favourite team is FC Bayern Munich, but don´t mention this season ... Other sports are boring? Maybe you just need to try some other sports. Games of English teams are very good but games of Italien teams ...

And yes: I play volleyball.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 am

I meant that other sports are boring to watch. I can enjoy playing other sports though. AC Milan is good. I take it that you don't like Itlian games?
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Do you thinks so? Try watching showjumping, that´s nice ... Wink

Yes and no. I don´t really like Italians theirselves (don´t ask me why, I know some italian girls and they are cool but ... I don´t know) and I don´t like watching their games because they don´t play clinging nor with much playing skills. It´s kind of boring to watch them. That´s why I hate watching german teams playing against italian teams: the german teams try to score and the italian teams only play defensively.

(AC Milan is the worst of all ... for me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

German lessons
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHR Mafia Reborn :: Vongola Headquarters (Italy) :: Base-
Jump to: