KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
German lessons - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
German lessons - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
German lessons - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
German lessons - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
German lessons - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

German lessons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Negai

Negai

German lessons - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:03 pm

That's true, but for the full college experience here, you'd have to be with others. But I am considering getting an apartment of my own. It just wouldn't be as interesting. If it's a good college, it'll be better. Every college seems wild here though...

Well, it was a mix. Just a little humor to ease the adults into helping us. And considering my partner was kind of a ladies' man... I couldn't help myself. xD
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:23 am

I`ve heard about it ... Sounds like fun. German universities are kind of boring. But there are more possibilities to have fun though. Smile

Haha. So, you can easily persuade people - with the help of your friend.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 am

Just hope it'll be safe there too. German universities are basically the same as colleges here, right?

I wouldn't say I needed him. We just make a great team. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:57 pm

I don´t know but I think so. That sounds weird ... maybe. Smile

A good team, huh? Great. Don´t ask why but I just thought of "Scrubs". Those two ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 am

On a different note, have you seen the movie Unknown? The setting is in Germany Smile

I love Scrubs! One of my favorites. ( I would be kinda like JD )
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:08 pm

No, I didn´t. What´s it about?

I love it too. JD is cool but my fav ist Perry.

(Do you think we should go on? He´s not answering anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 pm

A doctor and his wife arrive in Berlin for a biotechnology summit. When they reach their hotel, the doctor realizes that he left an important briefcase back at the airport, so he takes a taxi to go back. To not go too far into it, he gets into an accident and ends up losing his identity to others. Not even his wife recognizes him.The movie has a lot of twists. And the doctor's main helper/ person he can trust, in the movie is a German woman. Wink

I like Perry too, and just like JD, I wanna have a mentor like him. And I love his relationship with his wife. xD ( I wanna wait. Plus recently I haven't been feeling well, so we can take a little break. Did you wanna continue? )
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:53 pm

I think I saw a trailer of it. Seems familiar to me. Don´t generalize it. You can´t trust in every german woman. Smile

Yeah, their relationship is ... I can´t really describe it but it looks cool. And I like the fact that he´s playing the bad guy though he is a pretty good one. ( I want to wait too. It is a bit weird at the moment, so a little time out is helpful.)
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:44 am

Oh, I know. You can't everyone. Does that mean I shouldn't trust you? Smile

Their children would've grown up with a lot of problems. Would you actually like to have that love-hate relationship?
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh, I don´t know. That´s for you to decide. But for me it´s hard to trust in someone. There are only a few people. But I´m not devious, so ... Wink

It´s certainly tough but relationships where you just pretend to be alright are not good either. You know, those stuff with eternal love and being together for a lifetime ... I can´t stand them. If I could choose I would choose the love-hate relationship.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

Same for me, but I can trust you. A little. It makes having friendly relationships a bit hard sometimes.

Wow, you really are serious about the lifetime love thing. Still understandable though. Things can change in the future though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:48 pm

That´s nice. Don´t trust someone you´ve never met. Smile But you´re right. It´s harder this way but it´s better then being naive.

I doubt that but ... maybe. You never know.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 am

Speaking of trust... Is it weird how our new posts here end up being connected to other posts? ( in the other forum )

I don't want to seem like I'm trying to change your mind or anything. Fucking aweome new pic by the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:06 pm

No, not weird. They are pretty useful in both forums. Just not for other players. It would be weird starting a topic like this one in the other forum.

Don´t worry. I´m not so easy to convince. I also like that pic but the reason why I changed them was only because I was bored of the other one (and it doesn´t really fit).
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 am

Yeah, true. And we have been getting some new people. There was another girl here, but she hasn't come back since.

It's still pretty nice. I feel like changing the one I have here. I couldn't find anything close to what I had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Yeah, I know. Those guy in the other forum too. When I´m starting to work soon I won´t be able to write back every day. Only at the weekends. (I feel like Himitsu would like that. I´ve got the feeling she doesn´t like me at all.)

But I like that one and the other pic is also cool.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 am

Ok. I guess I better tell you the plan I had ahead of time: I was gonna have us go to her school the next day. It'll be a new experience for me, and I can have a better way to convince her to help. I ( and you if you want ) will go to her class, and I'll claim to be a new student. But I actually hid the new student and took his identity. If I see how she acts in school, I can get a little more personal with her. While I'm doing school stuff, you can... persuade one of the people in the office to leave. Wink Then we'll announce that she has to come down to the office. When she gets there, I'll tell her to leave school and help me. Since she's already excused ( thanks to my beautiful partner ), she'll be able to do it. And just to make it better, I'll tell her I'll do one or two things for her.

... Well, to me, I don't think she really dislikes you. She doesn't seem like a mean person... You two can work it out later...
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 pm

You´ve got a real plan ... wow. If it works out this way, it´s ok. But if you want it that way I want to play the teachers part again. Wink

I´ve got the feeling that everything I do is wrong but ... I don´t really care. I´ve tried my best. If she don´t want to I can´t help her.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:32 am

Smile Okay, sounds good. Are you going to be the substitute teacher for her class? It's gonna be hard for your students to pay attention when they're focused on you. Wink

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks. Wink It would be good for her since noone would pay any attention on her leaving the class sooner or having some more holidays ... Smile And, yeah, I´m going to be the substitute teacher.

Don´t get me wrong. I like her and especially the way she writes but ... it´s hard to have fun when you know you´re not welcome. You know?
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:52 am

Should we start the topic? In Namimori High. I know we're going to have some schedule problems, so would you be okay on doing both topics when you can?

Yeah, but I still think things will work out. I wish I could help to make things better soon.
Scratch that, I've already done something that'll help.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Schedule problems? I´m going to write back whenever it´s possible. Ok?

Let´s check it out then. Thanks beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:19 am

Ok. I just thought you were gonna be busy if you started working. Doesn't sound as bad as I thought it was now.

Eh, I tried. I was hoping to get a reaction :/... -sighs- That girl... :3 She's something else.
Back to top Go down
Joi6chan

Joi6chan

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 pm

I will be busy. It doesn´t matter how many topics. Since I have no internet there I can only reply when I´m back home and that will be on the weekends.

Yeah, she´s replying different then we expect her to do. But (!!!) nevertheless, thanks. We just need to go on trying. Wink
Back to top Go down
Negai

Negai

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am

Ok, so I guess we can wait before we do the school thing. Unless she decides to leave us, then we can finish up and start the school topic.

No problem. Smile I wanna see how she behaves in school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German lessons   German lessons - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

German lessons
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KHR Mafia Reborn :: Vongola Headquarters (Italy) :: Base-
Jump to: