KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Introducing the Kasai EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Introducing the Kasai EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Introducing the Kasai EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Introducing the Kasai EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Introducing the Kasai EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Introducing the Kasai

Go down 
+6
Arika
Amore
Brianne
Lambo
I-pin
Makai Kasai
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Introducing the Kasai Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Makai was seated inside the kasai HQ meeting room. He had dispelled the illusion over his mansion for this one meeting. He was eated in a black suit with orange tie and shirt. His rings attached to his fingers. Lounges in front as he sat in a lazy boy.

To his left side was his Rejected Guardians Thunder Hayato, Storm fuujin,. Mist Susanoo, Rain Shou, Snow Ryoza, Cloud Shuichi and Sun Hei. besides hei was the boss of the Guardare i morte the Kasai Special assassination Squad Hiroku.

Each was wearing a black suit with a tie and t-shirt the colour of their flame that represented their attribute green for hayato, red for fuujin, indigo for Susanoo, Blue for Shou, White for Ryoza,. Purple for Suichi and Yellow for Hei. Hiroku was in a white suit with orange under shirt and tie.

His guardians would come in with the clothing he had left in their rooms with a note. Black skirts and a white shirt with a silk jacket and a tie with the colour of their flame white for brianne, Red for Alicia, yellow for Youko, Green for Inharuca, Blue for Bellezza, Indigo for Arika and purple for leena.

he had also asked any other kasai's to come giving them their clothing. Amore would be wearing a black skirt and a white undershirt with nlack silk jacket and tie.

It was just a simple meeting to introduce every. To introduce his guardians to the other Kasai and those who were originally would've been Kasai guardians the rejected guardians.

Hayato

Spoiler:

Fuujin

Spoiler:

Susanoo

Spoiler:

Shou

Spoiler:

ryoza

Spoiler:

Shuichi

Spoiler:

Hei

Spoiler:

Hiroku

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
I-pin
Vongola
I-pin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Bellezza walked into the room. she was nervous, as she walked in
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

makai folded his hands onto his knee and smiled brightly. His expression turned serious, 'Welcome Bellezza please take a seat. Yours is fourth on my left marked with the rain symbol." His guardians would be in the same seating order as his rejected guardians.

Shou's eyes narrowed at her.
Back to top Go down
I-pin
Vongola
I-pin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Bellezza nodded and sat at her seat, ignoring Shou's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:02 pm

makai closed his eyes, "We must wait for the other 6 guardians and the other Kasai." He cracked open a crimson hues, "Your teachers will be shifted from what they originally were. Bellezza as of this moment your teacher will be Shou. The one whom i choice as my rain guardian only to be rejected by the ring which has now chosen you."
Back to top Go down
I-pin
Vongola
I-pin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Bellezza nodded and kept her mouth shut having a feeling to not talk.
Back to top Go down
Lambo

Lambo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Hei spoke up as he leaned back in his chair. Sum flames consumed his entire body glowing brightly, "Feh it still pisses me off that we got rejected and they were chosen. All but maybe two of your new guardians know what there in for the rest don't know shit." Hei was one of those who were upset with the deal so was Fuujin, shuichi and Shou.
Back to top Go down
I-pin
Vongola
I-pin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Bellezza's head fell. "I'm sorry... " she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:14 pm

hayato glared at Hei who backed down, "Don't be Bellezza there just cranky is all. We had all been looking forward to it. But none of us even thought that the ring chose its wielder like the Arcobaleno Pacifiers and Vongola Rings."
Back to top Go down
I-pin
Vongola
I-pin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Bellezza kept her head down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Shou merely yawned. In a blink of an eye an arrow lodged itself beside her head. Shou had a bow in his right hand and an arrow in his left. His arm down as if he hadn't done anything yet, "Your reflexs are shit. You better prepare for hell." he closed his eyes a sa second arrow lodged itself on her other side. The arrow in hkis hand gone and the bow on the floor.
Back to top Go down
I-pin
Vongola
I-pin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Bellezza looked him in the eyes, "You shouldn't be angry with the ones who got chosen. we wern't the ones who decided this." she told hi strangly acting like Amore.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 pm

An arrow lodged itself above her head, "You shouldn't mention that. Personhally im still pissed but i can put that away and get down to business. So i'll work with you but doesn't mean i'll go easy on you. And you should know i just wanted to test your reflexs. Seems i have a lot of word to do." Shou yawned as he put his bow away.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Brianne came in but grumbling, she liked her own clothes much better but she wore them but also her hat. Brianne looked around then whistled, "Wow boy, how many people did you invite?" Brianne tipped her hat, "Hi ya guys."
Back to top Go down
Amore

Amore

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 am

Amore walked into the meeting room just after Brianne. She wore the black skirt, white blouse with a black jacket and tie. Amore had no problems with it, it was her favourite colour. "Yo everyone~!" She said while she raised a hand to wave.
Back to top Go down
I-pin
Vongola
I-pin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 am

Bellezza looked over to the new people ignoring the arrow above her head, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:15 am

Arika walked into the room her usual smile on her face. "Hi everyone!" her smile brightened.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 am

Makai opened his eyes and smiled at his guardians, "Brianne your seat is the fifth on my left to the left of bellezza. Amore yours is the eighth on my left. Arika your seat is the second on my left." Their easts were directly opposite the rejected guardian Ryoza to Brianne, Fuujin to Arika. While Amore was opposite Hiroku. Makai slowly closed his eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 am

Leena opened the door looking around as she entered. she figited with her hands. "H-hello..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 am

Makai looked up at Leena opening his red eyes, 'Leena please take the 6th seat on my left marked with the cloud symbol." She would be sitting opposite of Shuichi. The male slowly got up looking at her, "So she's the chosen Cloud guardians huh." He tsked in annoyance, "All these little girls replaced us huh."
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 am

Leena looked went from shy to saddened as she sat down.

Last edited by Leena on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 am

Bellezza looked at the other girl with a feeling of sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 am

Makai glared at Shuichi blasting him with murderous intent making him shiver, 'Stand downshuichi. They were chosen you weren't deal with it. They boviouslly have something you 7 don't." Hayato merely yawned, "He's right Shuichi myself, Ryoza and Susanoo have accepted out fates you should as well. We must train the first generation of guardians." Shuichi slowly sat down
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:53 am

Leena looked at her hands not looking up. and not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Niente
Varia
Niente

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 am

Bellezza watched the reactions of the others. then stared at a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Kasai
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next