KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Introducing the Kasai

Go down 
+6
Arika
Amore
Brianne
Lambo
I-pin
Makai Kasai
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arika
Kasai
Arika

Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 am

Arika looked at Makai then the ceiling, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:41 am

*Oh no, another kissy boy.* she thought as she looked at the man kissing Belle's hand.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 am

Youko walks into the room first after smoothing the skirt she is wearing and though a bit uncomfortable she looks over the people in the room her eyes then landing on each person seeing a few that she knew and quite a few that she hasn't seen before and she bows to Makai, "I am here sorry though Alicia said she well be here shortly because of family problems".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:50 am

Makai smiled at Youko, arrived, 'No worries Youko.Please take a seat the seventh to my left and i will explain why i brought you. KI have already told the others."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 am

"Hi Youko." Brianne said as she smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 am

Youko nods as she goes to the seventh seat on his left and sits down as she says to Brianne and then Makai, "Hi Bria so how have you been?".

While waiting for the answer she looks at Makai, "So what is this meeting about Makai I suspect its for meeting all the other guardians am I right?".

A short time Alicia walks into the meeting room her eyes not noticing anyone or anything as the outfit she is wearing looks sort of badly put on like she was not really thinking when she changed into it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 am

Makai cloosed his eyes, "Alicia please take the second seat to my left,." She would be opposite Fuujin, "I am here to give you were instructors. on my left are the Chosen kasai Guardians first is Inharuca guardian oft hunder. next is Alicia Guardian of Storm, next Arika guardian of mist, followed by bellezza guardian of Rain, fifth is Brianne Guardian of snow, Sixth is Leena Guardian of cloud and last is Youko guardian of Sun. On my rigt is the rejected guardians. For Thunder Hayato, Storm Fujin, Mist Susanoo, Rain Shou, Snow Ryoza, Cloud Shuichi and Sun Hei. Alicia you will be under the teaching of fuujin and Youko teachings of hei for five weeks. Then for four weeks Youko willb e taught by reborn and Alicia by Fon."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:32 am

Alicia sits down mechanically as she nods to the people she knows and then her and Youko communicate as she has blocked out all the emotions that she is feeling at the passing of her grandfather as Youko then also notices something a shaking and rattling coming from Alicia's belt as a box becomes apparrent a blood red box weapon with at least a dozen chains binding it.

"Both of us have met at one point or other most of the guardians though its an honor to meet you all and alright though in Alicia's case she might need some time as her grandfather has passed away and as such she well need time to help with funeral arrangements and such".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 am

Fuujin was cackling as he stood up eyes wide. he raised a scythe and licked it, 'hehehehehe bullshit she aint going no where!" he laughed and flew straight forward laughing like a mad man. he kicke doff and spun skidding beside Alicia a scythe at her throat, 'kikikikiki ne ne ne don't waste my time kikikiki i got people to kill."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 am

Alicia moves the tip of Fuujins scythe with the metal braces that cover her hand and wrists and she says to Youko, "Its alright if I cannot have time to grieve I well then take my feelings out on him so what if he has more experience and thinks that I am a waste of time well fuck him and all that if I am forced to go through this shit then I well make sure whoever trains me is going through living hell".

Youko backs up as a huge surge of Storm Flames cascade around Alicia as her eyes narrow and three other rings are on her hands as a necklace that was not there from before is now there as she hovers off the ground and looks at Fuujin.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 am

Fuujin gave a maniacal laugh as he summone d asecond scythe. a tower of sky flames washe dover the area dowsing Alicia's. he flew forward laughing swinging his blades like a man possed. His swings unpredictable and a blur as they flew at her rapidly.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 am

Youko gasps in shock and is preparing to move in since with how her loves emotional state is this would end badly for her and she prepares everything at her disposal to move into the fight.

Alicia does not blink does not even move as she lets each blow and strike hit her she seems not to care as she embraces the pain and sufferring both fresh one from the source of the attacks and the other from other sources as she looks at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 am

before Youko could move Hei had forced her into her seat glaring at her, "She's not the only one whose suffered losses. She must except she will never be gien time to mourn." Sun ropes boundn her in place.

Fuujin laughed as he ;licked the blood from his scythes. His twisted smile widened as he laughed. Storm flames sky rocketing from his entire body spiraling lashing out slamming into her, 'HEHEHEHEHEHE COME ON IS THIS IT KIKIKIKIKI DIE DIE DIE!' He swun his scythes at such a speed she wouldn't even be able to dodge if she wanted to.

Makai's eyes were closed he wans't interfering. The ther rejected guardians stayed seated. makai spoke to his chosen guardians, 'I advice you don't move."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:43 am

Youko looks at Hei and her teeth grind together and she struggles for a moment and then settles down and glares back at him with equal intensity and then she lightens her glare, "I am thankful that I never had time to grieve for my parents after there deaths but even for that this is harsh that you guys choose to use this method to prove a point".

Alicia opens her eyes and she looks up from the ground and she yells at Fuujin and everyone that hears this, "You don't think I know that I well not have time to grieve or because I am Mafia that I cannot show emotions that would betray me and end up getting me killed but damm it things are not that simple I am not a machine that can just shut off her emotions and go about like nothing happened".

Alicia looks at each person in the room then her eyes settle on Makai and then Youko as she raises both hands showing the rings as each light up showing the color of a specific flame type and the Kasai ring resonates with them.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:49 am

makai flashed forward behind her. a hand on her shoulder. in seconds her flames vanished, 'Enough!" Fuujin stumbled back as makai blaste dhim with murdeorus intent. he had once aain regained the voice of diablo. He closed his black eyes. he opened them and they were red again, "I do not expect you to be become a machine. I will let you grieve tonight after the meeting. But after that not until the twelve weeks are up" He glared at Hei and Fuujin, "Both of your go back to your seats." The two nodded and appeared in their spots/
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Alicia jumps in suprise and she shudders when she hears and feels the murderous intent and she says in a shaky, "I am sorry for that emotional outburst just now considering I rushed from my grandfathers home to here since there was a meeting happening that I needed to be here for".

Youko lets out the breath she had been holding in which she realised just now that she had been holding it in.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Ropes unbound Youko. Makai merely smiled at Alicia, "No problem Alicia now please take your seat." Makai took a step forward a small flick of sky flames appeared as he flashed into his seat.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Alicia smiles back at Makai and then goes back to sit down in her chair and looks around the room as her eyes settle on Youko she feels a wave of relief flow from her love towards her as she embraces the feelings and the two turn towards Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Makai leaned back folding his arms, "Now next on the list of is thatthe Millefiore have gained in numbers and have been striking against us, the cavallone, the shimon, the varia and the Vongola." He leaned forward.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Arika nodded.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Makai smiled at arika and his guardians, "During the last three weeks of the training you'll be given yet again new teacher. Whom they are thats a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Arika gave him a look but it vanished and she nodded,
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:29 pm

makai leaned back in his chair and sighed
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:56 am

"I hate surprises, just as much as waiting." Brianne grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 am

Makai looked at her and merely chuckled and slowly got up, "I will let you girls talk with one another." He slowly walked out along with his rejected guardians/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Kasai   Introducing the Kasai - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Kasai
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next