KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Boredom and money

Go down 
+4
Reborn
Mukuro
Makai Kasai
Arika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

Boredom and money - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Makai used his storm flames to stop his descent he flew into the air. He hit the ground skidding. he burst forward with storm flames. he swung his blades downwards. Twin large arcs of storm flames shot forward.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Arika jumped to the side and ran around trying to attack from the side.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Makai watched her and grinned. Mist flames surrounded him. Thousands of vines grew from the ground and shot forward at her.,
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Arika's eyes widened, 'how could she dodge that??' she thought. she tried to cut through them with her knife.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:10 pm

The vines easily grabbed her holding her in the air. makai sighed. His mist flames vanished along with the vines, 'We have a lot of work to get you to recognise an illusion. if your to be the mist guardian."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:13 pm

She nodded. if you looked closly you could see she was pouting. 'Oh i hate losing!!' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 pm

Makai sighed and settled into another stance; he flashed in front of her. The tip of his blade at her chest, 'Don't get destracted, this battle never ended."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Arika nodded. "okay gotcha." she slid back and went to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Makai grinned and unleashed his murderours intent upon her. he jumped back and readied himself.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Arika felt a chill in the air. She had to win, to prove her sister wrong. She ran towards him slashing with her knifes.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Makai dodged each one. He raised his tengoku. blood splattered everywhere. BLood dripped down his blad.e He had pierced her left side just missing her lung. He tore his blade out and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Arika held back a scream, have to stay strong. She ran forward to attck again but with only one hand. for her other was holding her wound.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Makai spun dodging her attack. he drew blood again. His blade left a deep gash on the arm holding her wound. he stared at her with cold dead eyes, 'Is this it? I would expect more. Come on where are your flames! What is your resolve!"
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:58 pm

"I don't know what it is i told you!" she screamed and attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Makai sighed at her, "then you will die here." He lunged forward. he ducked under ehr attacked. His hilt crashed into her jaw. He held no remorse as he attacked. He spun. His blade pierced into the same wound he had given her earlier. he pulled his blade out and head butted her with the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Arika screamed in pain and fell to the ground. 'I can't Kimika will think i'm like her.....so i have to prove her wrong' Arika thought. She began to stand up again, "I can't lose! I have to win.....for Kimika-nee!!" she screamed. she attacked him again hopeing it would work.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Makai for a splint instant saw a flicker of mist flames. he grinend and attacked again. He ducked under and kicked her in the jaw, 'Come on where is your resolve?" He spun his blade's hilt hitting her in the chest. He spun it and slashed downwards. A gave her adeep sword gash going down her chest.Blood dripped form his blade.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 pm

She was mad, "Stop taunting me!! you sound like supid Kimika!!" She yelled she was in pain, svere pain, but there was no way she was going down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Makai kicdashed in breaking the distance in seconds. Hie blade tore straight through her chest. he had just missed her heart and her vital signs, 'I'll tell you something before i kill you. I expect more from the one i chose as my mist guardian."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Arika knew it she was going to die by the hands of a mafia member, just like her mother. If Kimika found out she would think she was just a pathetic as mom. "Well then....smart one.......next time....choose someone.....who knows exactly.....what there...doing. insted of...complaining...when they die. you idiot." She short self tried to push her self up. if she was going to die she was going to die with what little pride she ever had. She thrust out her knifes at him. her stubborn nature refusing to just let her die. She didn't want to lose, not to Kimika, or Makai.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Makai tore his blade from her chest. he kicked her backwards and dodged her knives. he looked at hter, "What is your resolve. You know what it is yet you don't realise it!" Makai's storm flames erupted from his body.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:34 pm

" then why don't you.....spell it out for me.....smart boy." She panted she reached for her sai's to go in for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Makai shook his head, 'I can't say. You have to figure that out or die trying." Makai flashed in front of her. His blade tore into her stomach missing her other lung. he scraped it ever so slightly. She would feel the pain as he tore his blade out.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:38 pm

She screamed again louder this time though. "I won't be defeated.....by the likes of you!!!" she screamed. and tried to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

he had saw another small flicker of mist flames. He grinned and struck again. His blade tore through her right arm leaving a long gash going from her wrist up to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom and money
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next