KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Boredom and money

Go down 
+4
Reborn
Mukuro
Makai Kasai
Arika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Leena
Kasai
Leena

Boredom and money - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:14 am

Leena looked worried, "But what if we get losted? We might not make it to meet Makai-san at 9." She told.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 am

Makai got up dusting his cloths off. he yawned loudly. Leon turned back into a chameleon. Reborn walked to the mansion, 'I shall go have a cup of coffe." Reborn walked off heading to the kitchen. makai yawned, 'I might just go the lab and work on these boxes." Makai headed into the mansion. he walked to the fourth floor. The fourth floor had only five rooms. Each connected. it was basicaly one big science lab. Makai walked in an grabbed and cloak and took a seat. he sat at his laptop pulling up many box weapon designs.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 am

Arika laughed. "What kind of thief would i be if i could get lost in a mansion!" she laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 am

Leena looked onfused, "Thief??"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 am

A cough was heard to the side. A tall 6'4 foot male walked into the room. he wore a long sleeved buttoned up collared red shirt and black trousers. He had a white lab coat over the top. glasses on his face. he had a cup of coffe in his hand, "Oh its just you Makai." he had three rings on his right hand Thunder, Cloud and storm. he appeared to be twenty four. He had silver hair reaching his shoulders. Makai grinned, 'Oh hello Hayato. Sleep well." Hayato yawned, "Yes i did thank you. How are the new boxes coming along."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:43 am

Arika laughed " Yup that's my job! now come on! it'll be fun!" She grabbed the girls wrist and ran out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 am

The girl squealed as she was dragged along, "Arika-chan do you know where you're going??" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 am

Hayato yawned and took a seat in a swivel chair. he flew over to Makai and stopped. He turne don the computer next to him. he typed quickly pulling up designs and graphics. He looked at them and took a sip from his cup, 'These are the new Hybrid and Dinosaur boxes for your guardians aren't they?" Makai nodded his head, 'yes they are. How did the experimental boxes go?" Hayato yawned, 'ended in failure they went beserk."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 am

Arika stopped running, and looked back to Leena " of course.....not. I've never went pasted your room." She said the laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 am

"Arika-chan, i think we should turn back." Leena said scared of being lost.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am

Makai walked over to a case. Many box weapons of different colours were inside. Chains bound them as they shook. he sighed, 'These weapons are incredibly voilent aren;t they." Hayato nodded, 'One nearly bit my hand off."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 am

Arika sighed, "Well if your that worried then lets go back." She grabbed the girls wrist and walked back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

She smiled, "Thank you Arika-chan." and walked along with the older girl.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 am

Makai walked over to the computer and clicked. He looked up as a machine started to glow with mist and loud flames. Two boxes were sucked up from a pile and into the machine. strands of dna mixed with the boxes toc reate two new weapons. The boxes popped up. They were shaking voilently, 'Lets see if these work. Hayato you may want to stand back": makai inserted his mist and cloud rings in. the boxes opened. Twin roars resulted. The entire fourth floor was consumed in a giant explosion. Smoke blowing to the third and fifth floor. Cloud and Mist flames consuming the fourth level.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:06 am

Arika heard an explosion from the floor above, "Come on let's go check it out Len-chan." She said and dragged the girl upstairs
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 am

Leena was worried again, "Maybe we should stay down here Arika-chan...." Kind of frightened of knowing what happened upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 am

Makai flew into a wall. His sky flames activated. He had his hands in front of him grunting. In front of him were two large dinosaurs. Both had large rows of teeth. Makai grunted as he was struggling to hold them back. One was a Dryptosaurus the other a Fukiraptor. Both Carinvores. The Dryptosaurus was covered in mist flames and the Fukiraptor in cloud.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 am

"Stop worrying Len-chan. Let's go!" She said and Dragged the girl up the stairs to the fourth floor.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:15 am

Leena kept quiet and followed the shorter girl.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 am

Makai was struggling against the two massive dinosaurs. The lab had been utterly destroyed. The new boxes on the ground shaking. Makai pushed both back. he punched both lizards in the face. he drew his sky box, 'Incendio! Camboi Forme! Corrazi di Cieli!" The sky phoenix shot forward combing with Makai. Sky flames erupted.

The sky flames spiralled around Makai. Makai's right hand flew out of the flames it was covered by metalic red armour. Sky flames erupting from the back of his arms and up his hand forming forearm plates amde of armour. His left was the same. He slowly stepped out. Metalic blades on his wrists. Large metal wings attached to his back. flames ejecting from the body. A phoenix shaped helmet covering his head. His black hair was now made entirely of sky flames reaching lower back. His lower half of his face could be seen/. But the helmet covered the uper. His eyes of the helemt were made of sky flames as well. The armour took the shape of his phoenix.

Makai flew forward and punched both Lizards. The two roared and attacked. Makai grunted as he was pushed back. he flew up and kicked the Fukiraptor into the floor. he dodged the other and elbowed it between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 am

When Arika got to the top of the stairs she saw Makai fighting two dinosaur lizard things. She reached to grab her knife only to realise she forgot it in her room.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 am

Leena started to panic, "What can we do Arika-chan??" She asked in horror.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 am

Makai grunted at the two beasts. the FUkiraptor roared. Clouds flames erupted. it suddenly rapidly turned into man. the six cloud lizards charged Makai. The Kasai flew back away from his guardians he raised a chain sky box, 'I have no choice, "Kasai Tyrannosaurus di cieli!" he inserted his sky ring. Sky flames erupted destroying the chains. A massive orange coloured Tyrannosaurus appeared. The massive beast roared. its body covered in sky flames, "Kei go!" The massive T-rex roared loudly. She charged her opponents and slammed right into them. The six cloud lizards fell. The mist beast roared. Kei grabbed it by its neck and threw it into a wall roaring.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 am

Arika watched not being able to think clearly, she had nothing to fight with. Her box weapons and knifes and sai's were left in her room. " Damn it." She said angry with herself.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 am

Leena watched worried, wishing she had her sword. She ran down the stair and back to her room, she grabbed her sword. then ran to Arika's room and grabbed her knifes. and ran as fast as she could back up stairs. and gave Arika her knifes. getting ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom and money
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next