KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Boredom and money

Go down 
+4
Reborn
Mukuro
Makai Kasai
Arika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Boredom and money - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 am

A voice called out, 'Don't be stupid. You can't fight them their to powerful. Box open. Triceratops fulmine!" A large green triceratops slammed into the Dryptosaurus. The beast roared as it fell. lightning cackled around the three horned lizard. hayato's cloak flapped. Thunder flames erupted around his body. makai charged flames engulkfed him, 'phoenix burst!" He slammed into the two Lizards. FLames erupted consuming them. They roared as they shattered. They returned to their boxes. makai landed and sealed them. Chains binding them. he returned to normal. kei leaned down and purred at her master. makai rubbed her cheek gently, 'Good girl.' Kei returned to her box. The triceratops followed. hayato coughed, 'And to think these are only prototypes."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 am

Arika slid her knifes in her boots." Prototypes for what?" She asked also wondering who this mystery man was.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 am

Leena looked at Arika worried hoping the girl wouldn't anger the man.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 am

Hayato yawned. makai grabbed the two boxes. Mist and cloud. Chains bound them. They were shaking violently. Makai lifted his sky chained box it to was shaking. hayato did the same. makai spoke up, 'The millifiore discovered a way toc reate dinosaur boxes. Once they were destroyed Verde the THunder arcobaleno, Vongola, Myself and my scientiest Hayato furthered the technology. Dinosaur boxes well these current ones are stronger than any box. Stronger than our phoenix boxes. Everytime when one is unleashed for the first time it goes berserk. These are only prototype versions. None of them have been fully completed not even my Kei." Makai approached the two girls. he placed the mist Dryptosaurus box into Arika's hand and the Cloud Fukiraptor into Leena's hand.

"These are the latest boxes Kasai Dryptosaurus Nebbia for Arika and Kasai Fukiraptor Nuvolo for Leena. you have recieved your Kasai phoenix, kasai box, kasai Hybrid and Kasai Dinosaur box. A set of four powerful box weapons for each of my guardians. I advice not unleashing them until i say. They my go berserk again. They need some timne to calm down." Hayato walked into the lab and grabbed the rest of the chained shaking boxes, "Those are the fifth prototype versions. We didn't expect sucha power increase from version 4 to 5. We expected it with sky but not the others." Hayato put them away. he walked over to a container and pulled out three more one white, one blue and one green. they were shaking as well. Hayato looked at the boxes, 'These will be given to the last of the Kasai Guardians. Snow, Rain and Thunder."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 am

Arika looked down at the box, "So mush power trapped in such a tiny box...."
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am

Leena bowed, "Thank you Makai-san." she said then looked at Arika, "Come on Arika-chan let's go back downstairs." She said smiling sweetly at the elder girl.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 am

The floor as slowly began to heal itself. he sighed, 'THis is going to take a large amount of sun flames." Makai's sun flames erupted consuming the mansion slowly reversing the destruction. makai sighed he concentrated on the lab first.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 am

Arika didn't say anything but watched as Makai reversed all the damage.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 am

Leena smiled and walked back to her room. knowinf Arika would come in due time.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 am

Makai leaned against a wall panting. Sweat covered his face as he deactivated his sun flames. The mansion was back to normal. He got up and approached Arika, "Make sure those boxes never get taken from you. In the wrong hands chaos will be ensured. never leave it out of your sight! Tell the same to leena."
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 am

Arika nodded, "You need to go rest." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 am

Leena got back to her room and set her sword next to her bed and lied down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 am

Makai smiled and headed to his room on the second floor. He flopped on his bed falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 am

Arika smiled and went back to go tell Leena what Makai to tell her. She slammed open the door, "Len-chan we can't leave the new boxes out of our sight ok!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Leena
Kasai
Leena

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 am

Leena jumped as her door slammed open. after she heard what Arika told she nodded, "Ok i won't."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 am

Hayato looked over the man shaking boxes and sighed, "Trouble will come with these' He picked them up and put them inside a large safe
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 am

Arika left Leena's room to go find Lambo. "I wonder where he is?" She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 am

Lambo was running in the hallways on the fourth floor. He stumbled into the lab and tripped. he looked back and saw a green chained box. he stared at it and picked it up giggling, 'La la la Lambo-san found a new toy." Lambo ran off to the third floor to show Arika.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:28 am

"Lambo-san! where'd you go!" She yelled looking around the halls for he small cow boy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 am

Lambo spotted Arika, 'Ah Candy Lady!" he shouted as he ran over. He held the box and helped it up to her, 'La la la look at Lambo-sans new toy!" the box started to shape he looked at it and saw the hole. he raised his vongola thunder ring. it sparked with flames. he inserted the ring, "La la la you want to play." The chains shattered as lightning flames erupted from the box.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 am

Arika recognised the box, "Oh no... not good really not good." She said when Lambo opened the box.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 am

A roar was heard followed by a loud yawn. laying besides Lambo was a large Ornitholestes. The carnivore laid its ehad down and yawned. it closed its eyes./ its tail wrapped around it. It was sleeping. Lightning sparked now and then around its body. lambo ran over and poked its head, 'La la la no time to sleep." The creature opened an eye and yawned at lambo and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:34 am

Arika sighed in releaf. "Lambo where did you get that box?" She asked kindly
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:37 am

Lambo pointed to the fourth floor, 'Lalalal Lambo-sam got it up there in a big lab." He poked the dinosaur again. it just nudged Lambo and fell back to sleep. lambo pulled out a pink Grenade and tossed it at the dinosaur, 'WAKE UP!" The creature opened its eyes and grabbed the grenade in its mouth. The grenade exploded. The creature let the smoke out and yawned. it fell right back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arika
Kasai
Arika

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:38 am

Arika winced, "Hey Lambo-san i'll play with you but first let's go put this back where you found it ok." She smiled at him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom and money
Page 25 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next