KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Testing Kasai boxes!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Testing Kasai boxes! Empty
PostSubject: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:21 am

Makai raised an orange,coloured box. it had Kasai on the top. seven gems around the center blue, yellow, green, white, purple, indigo and red. A phoenx was on the side of the box it was black. it had two swords through it they were ablaze. He raised his kasai ring sky flames engulfed it.

Hayato gulped, 'Are we sure this is safe. The Version 5 Tyrannosaurus box was more powerful then the version 4. And Version 6 was pure destructive power. This is version 7 who knows how powerful it will be. Will Version 5 Allosaurus, Huaxiagnathus and Mamenchisaurus be able to stand up to it if she goes Berserk?"

makai smiled at him, 'Aw its Kei. But lets hope so. If not i might have to go Cambio Forme. Which will still be a struggle." Makai inserted his ring, 'Kasai Tyrannosaurus di Cieli!" Sky flames erupted from the box shattering the chains. A loud roar filled the air followed by nothing but destruction
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:39 am

Flying above the outskirts of Namimori Town a girl with Sky flames surging from her hands as she can feel something is off just ahead of her current location and she picks up speed though she would have used Dark and Light but knew she might need the energy for the troubling situation ahead of her as she soon hears a roar and streaks onwards to the situation ahead.

"Whatever is causing the destruction is something big and definetly sky flames this is indeed troubling indeed may as well get there and help if push comes to shove".

Naru is dressed in blue jeans and a simple shirt and running shoes while flying she soon reaches the spot and comes down right in the middle of the chaos and does not panic at the giant Tyrannosaurus with Sky flames shooting off it as her eyebrows raise as as she draws dark and light searching for someone that released this creature.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am

Makai flew out hovering above the massive beast. He was covered in phoenix designed armour. Sky flames consuming his body, 'KEI SNAP OUT OF IT!" The massive T-rexshe roared loudl.y Her tail swang at Makai. Twin hybrids ran up her tail. A jaglion and a Tiglon. The two Lion hybrids roared only to be battered away/. A large green Triceratops crashed into the Tyrannosaurus. Lightning cackled around its body. Hayato was to the side wth his lightning ring active./
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 am

Frowning she knows the situation is not looking good as she switches her flame types going to Snow and charging her hands with snow flames she gives the two trying to keep this creature contained warning about what she is doing and yells out her attack sending the snow flames to contain the large Tyrannosaur, "Artic Soul".

Narus snow flames surround the tyranno and she controls it with a fine degree of skill and talent as she says to Makai, "It would be best to bring this baby under control right now I know this wont contain this female for to long".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:52 am

Kei roared inside her prison. The ice began to crack. makai quickly raised a hand. Flames began to radiate. He was suddenly hit with her tail. he slammed into the ground as she broke free. kei roared at Narus. Her tail slammed into her sending her flying. Kei grabebd the triceratops and flew him across the area. The two Hybrids stared up at the massive giant box weapon. Makai groaned as he flew forward, 'phoenix rush!" he slamemd into kei. Sky flames erupted. kei roared as she fell back. She climbed to her feet roaring.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Naru gets hit by the tail but before it hits her she curlled her body up into a ball and rolls across the ground earning a few bruises and a huge one on her back from the tail as she bounds up onto her feet as she yet again switches back to sky and tosses up her own weapon box and puts her own ring which flares a dark orange as she slides it into the slot on the box as two guns made out of dark yellow metal fly out and land in her hands.

"My name is Naru and these are my weapons the Sky Dragons how can we help you in this situation?".

Naru flies up into the air using her guns to fly just above Kei's range of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Makai flew high. he withdrew a red and blue box. he inserted a ring, 'Kasai Fenice Tempesta, kasai Fenice Pioggia!" Rain and Storm flames erupted from the box. two large metal armorued phoenixes appeared. One made of blue rain flames the other red storm flames, 'Just help destract her." Makai grabbed three chained boxes one green, one orange and one purple. The boxes were shaking violently.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Naru nods as she flies about Kei and shoots a bunch of well aimed sky flame bullets at Kei's feet hoping to cause the dino to step backwards and she knows firing the bullets directly at the dino would cause them to turn to stone as she keeps firing them always making sure she is out of range of the huge behemoth of a dino and its tail and teeth.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm

kei roared. Sky flames appeared on ehr feet. She shot forward using the flames as boosters. She flew through the air roaring at Narus. Her tail slammed into the girl knocking her out of the sky. The phoenixes shot forward slamming against her sending her to the ground,. makai blinked, 'Thats new." he inserted a ring into his sky and Thunder box, "Kasai Mamenchisaurus di cieli and Kasai Allosaurus Fulmine!" The chains shattered as a large orange Mamenchisaurus appeared. it stretched its long neck. its tail slammed against the ground. it stood on all four. A large green allosaurus appeared. The carnivore roared and charged Kei. it rammed into her sending her flying back, "Hei, Rin take Kei down!" hei the Allosaurus roared and tackled Kei again.

hayato flew forward with storm flames. he spun and snapped kick kei right in head. kei was send flying through the air crashing into the ground. hayato hit the ground pushing his glasses up. Storm, Lightning and CLoud flames erupted from his body. he flew forward kicking Kei into the ground. His triceratops slammed into her. Kei got to her feet and roared unleashing a large amount of both storm and sky flames. Makai blinked in surprise, 'Storm flames?" Hayato looked up, 'She's bee incorparated with Sky, Storm and lightning Flames."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Naru reacts again and puts up sky flames after being sent towards the ground and pushes herself back up into the sky and she closes her eyes as her body is surrounded by a surge of sky flames as she points her sky dragons at the ground as a beam of light forms a circle around Kei as she feels a painful tug from her Sky flames.

"Zenith Circle of the Sky".

The circle around Kei begins to glow an eerie orange as flames surge forth and the circle is big enough to contain Kei but for how long she does not know how long though as she uses snow flames to keep herself a float while using sky to contain Kei.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Makai flew forward. Flames engulfed him, "PHOENIX BURNER!" he slammed into Kei. Flames erupted consuming them. His box weapons vanished returning to their homes. Hayato's vanished as well. Wind blew violently sending Narus flying. hayato caught her in mid air landing on the ground skidding. He held her covering her as sky flames erupted lashing out destroying the landscape. Kei roared as she burst into sky flames returning to her sky box. makai dropped to the ground. His armour vanished turning into a large phoenix. The phoenix screeched and returned to its box.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Naru flinches as she expects a violent impact with the ground as she is caught in mid flying and she is confused when she is shielded from something until the conflaguration of sky flames that destroys all the landscape as she looks at Hayato and she thanks him, "Thank you sir for saving me from that and I am glad that you guys tested that box weapon out here away from the city".

Naru looks at the man that caught her and blushes with the closeness of being near him, "Can you please put me down now?".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Hayato smiled gently at the girl and released her, 'Now worries happy to help a beautiful girl im Hayato Kurotsuchi." Makai walked over sweating and slightly winded, 'And i'm Makai." he bowed gently. He had four shaking boxes on his belt wrapped in chains. he sighed in relief, 'If thats version 7 whats the completed version like."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Naru bows when she is released and controls herself before she stumbles but is a bit unstable on her feet, "My name is Naru Renne Sims but I prefer Renne over anything and its not a problem I am glad that I could help".

Naru looks at Hayato and then Makai as she reseals her Sky Dragons inside there box weapon as she feels some of her energy return as she sighs softly, "So those are the prototype dino box weapons and your saying they are the 7th version of them no wonder they where that strong".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 pm

makai shook his head and held up Kei's box, 'Kei is the 7th version we made and only Numver 7. The others were version 5. We only have version5's and fours of the other boxes. Kei's the only 7 out their. She is for my master. he tested her outout. Each version when we upgrade them go berserk. After that it stops."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Naru looks at Makai and she looks at him when he says his master and she nods not thinking about anything else but to remain concious, "That is impressive and thank goodness that only she was the only 7th version if all where things could have turned out alot worse and you are the servant to the new primero of the Kasai Family my mafia connection told me that the Vongola had approved of a new family".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Makai smiled gently at Narus, 'Hai that is true. i work for Kasai-sam. Kei is to be his box weapon when she is completed." He smiled again. he reached to ihs neck and brought out a necklace with seven rings on it. Seven different flames erupted snow, rain, storm, sun, cloud, mist and thunder, "The rings chose me to be their guardian. To protect them until i find their rightful owners. My masters guardians."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:08 pm

"I have to remember to thank the family who gave me this ring and sky box later even though I was offered a position in there family at the time I felt that is where I don't belong I have been before I came back to my own hometown again working with a mercanary group who adopted me and thankfully my teacher taught me alot about how to use my flames properly".

Naru tries to remain focused as she knows she needs to rest soon or find a place to collect herself, "Just like the ring I got from that family it actually choose me even after I refused to join that family and I have not regretted my decision yet".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Makai approached her. Sun flames lit one of his rings. He placed a hand on her forehead. Sun flames engulfed her rejuvenating her body.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Naru looks at him with suprise in her eyes after she feels the sun flames engulf her as she feels them rejuvenate her body as she softly exhales the intake of air she had held in when his hand was placed on her forhead and she says in a soft voice, "Thank you Makai and it seems I owe you one for rejuvenating me after my foolish stunt".

Naru looks at him and then thinks to herself how she is going to repay him for his kindness and her eyes look around at the carnage around her from the battle with the tyranno and the conflaguration of sky flames at the end of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Makai grinned at her, 'Ah no worries Naru-chan." he grinned at her. Hands in his pockets. The male's red eyes looked at her. Hayato was crouched beside her. he looked her in the eyes and smiled. Hayato slowly stood up cracking his neck retrieving his box weapon/
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:33 pm

"If you really say so and I am glad I could help you here but soon I should get going I was heading out on my flight as usual when I came across this and now I am returning home to make something for an early supper do you two want to come?".

Naru asks as she wants to repay the two in even a small way and by offerring them a free meal is one of her ways to repay them and she wonders if they well accept and besides she is alone at home and finds it saddening.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Makai bowed and smiled at her, 'Thank you Naru-chan we'd love to." Hayato smiled gently and stood by his master. A grin on his face as he looked at her. He looked deep in her eyes. makai nudged Narus, 'Show us the way Naru-chan."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Naru bows back and blinks when she see's him look her deeply in the eyes and shakes her head after Makai nudges her as she nods and gets her bearings and says, "In fact I live not far from the outskirts of town in fact only 5 minutes flight or 20 through walking so which method do you want to take?".

Naru looks to Makai since she has her own wardings surrounding her moderately sized house out here in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Makai smiled at her activating his sky flames. "Well fly but we are much faster than you." Hayato flew over with storm flames and picked her up bridal style. Both flew off into the air heading in the directions she gave them. They arrived in a minutes time. hayato landed holding her close as he touched the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing Kasai boxes!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next