KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Testing Kasai boxes!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Hayato smiled and continued to gently kissed her fingers. he grinned asnd began to suck gently on her index finger,

Hibari took a seat putting his tonfa away.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Naru moans softly as he began to suck gently on her index finger and she cannot control her own reactions.

Sol remains quiet wondering if it would be wise to talk with this dangerous man.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Hayato pushed a second finger into his mouth. he sucked her fingers harder.

Hibair stared straight at Sol witha murderous look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Naru breathing becomes more excited and a bit shallower from the finger sucking and she loses her focus.

Sol looks straight back at Hibari with a calm look on her face where his has the more murderous look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fon
Arcobaleno
Fon

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Hibari raised a tonfa at her and swung it, "Herbivore you irritate me, I'll bite you to death."

Hayato continued to suck her fingers a grin on his face as he did. he stopped and pulled them out. He whispered into her ear, 'Oh foes this excite you?"
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 am

Sol deflects the tonfa with the tip of her gauntlet and manages to flick the tonfa off balance and brings her other fist forward and tries to bring it in right to his face as she says to him, "I don't classify myself a herbivore I consider myself more like a predator so back off".

Naru nods slightly and whispers back, "Yes I have always been sensitive when it comes to my fingers".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 am

Hibari easily blocked the straight and swung a tonfa. it collided straight her with stomach> The bench behind her explored into splinters.

Hayato grinned and began to suck her fingers again.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:04 am

Sol uses her own inner will to keep herself from being badly damaged to from the tonfa blow as she reverses her movement and goes for a full bodied kick that is followed up by a double powered punches coming from either directions.

Naru moans softly as well when he begins to suck her fingers again.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 am

Hibari blocks each one and kicks her straight into the ground, 'I'll bite you to death Herbivore."

Hayato grins and continued to suck on her fingers.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 am

Sol rebounds off the ground and does a spining kick and follows up with a sparking powered up gauntlet strikes and hits the tonfa's with enough force to possibly crack them a bit as she then does a reverse spin kick between them.

Naru looks at him and then notices then notices that Hibari and Sol are fighting each other.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:01 am

Cloud flames easily stopped the attack. Hibari hit her straight in the throat. He held back as to not crush her winds pipe. He began to walk away. Reborn held out a hand and covered Sol in sun flames.

Hayato smiled and continued to gently lick her fingers.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:12 am

Sol watches him go while she releases her breath after her body is healed with sun flames and she says to Reborn, "Hibari isnt known for being the strongest Vongola guardian for nothing even if I had used my flames I still would not have stood a chance".

Naru closes her eyes and moans softly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 am

Reborn grinned a ther, 'Oh i know that./"
Hayato continued to suck. he sucked harder.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:38 am

Sol just nods back as she thinks about her training, "So I have to do survival training with him then I have alot of work to do".

Naru looks at Hayato and says, "Do you like dancing to slow songs?".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 am

Reborn gave a simple twisted smile

Hayato stopped and licked his lips, "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 am

Sol just grins back at him.

Naru looks at him, "I always love slow dances when I get the chance".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 am

Hayato smiled and picked her up as a slow song began to play, 'Then lets dance my dear."

Reborn stared at her and leapt onto her head.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 am

Naru smiles softly and nestles against him, "Thank you my dear and this is one of my favourite songs".

Sol looks at Reborn and then the couple out on the dance floor, "Those two are really good together as a couple".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 am

Reborn stroked his chin smiling, 'I agree Sol-san."

Hayato smiled as they did a slow dance. he held her close and kissed her neck smiling.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 am

Sol sighs softly seeing how close those two are and her eyes close as she looks up at him, "They are lucky to have love".

Naru puts her head to his chest and sighs softly enjoying the music and dance plus being close to Hayato is a good bonus.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 am

Reborn smiled and nodded his head in agreement, 'That is true. I wonder how Luche and Aria felt when they fell in love."

Hayato smiled and continued to dance gently with her.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am

Sol looks distant and her voice is in a soft whisper, "I don't think I could find love especially with my unusual curse that makes me very different then most people".

Naru smiles softly as they continue to dance gently and she sighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:41 am

Reborn poked her in the forehead, 'Dont be that way Sol-san you'll find someone. Someone will come to understand you just you wait."

Hayato took one of her hands and gently kissed her fingers.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 am

Sol looks at him and she says to Reborn, "I can sense you hold a unique soul that your more then an infant a man trapped in a young kids body and as such you bear a big burden".

Naru smiles softly and moans softly as they dance.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 am

Reborn grinned at her, "I see you figured it out." Reborn yawned loudly and fell asleep eyes opened as he snored/

Hayato gently sucked on her fingers as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing Kasai boxes!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next