KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Testing Kasai boxes!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Naru goes up the gate seperating the house before them its painted a forest green so from a certain view it would blend in with the forest and so not many would see it unless they looked for it as she touches a point on the fence and flames surge forth for a moment and the barrier fades away as she walks through and bows, "Welcome to my home may you find warmth at my fire and food to feed your hunger".

When they enter the gate the barrier shimmers back up as its an automatic defense system and in view they can see its nice and big suprisingly since she lives alone and the roof has a skylight as she opens her houses door and lets them enter first, "I follow Japenese custom so could you switch to the inside shoes for my guests when I have them and the living room is to the left of the entrance hallway can you wait there while I prepare dinner?".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Makai chuckled at her and had already taken his shoes of as had hayato, 'We were born in japan Naru-chan we know the customs well. he walked on with socks on. So did Hayato. he took his six blades off and laid them against a wall. Hayato removed his katana as well. The two followed her smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Naru feels embarrassed as she has already secured her guns away and her box weapon is still on her jean belt her sky ring which is A rank on her left hand ring finger as she leads them down the entrance hall and she leads them into a decently large sized living room which has a large book shelf with numerous books on many subjects and near the window that looks out onto a veranda is both a swimming pool outside the enclosed area and inside a hot tub.

"What would you guys like to eat exactly I know a large variety of dishes both Japenese and also Indian,Chinese and also Italian dishes and I am learning how to cook from other cultures as well".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 pm

makai shrugged his shoulders, 'Spagetti and meatballs will do. Simple italian food." makai sat knelt on a pillow. Hands on his knees. He had placed his main boxes on the table. Four orange kasai boxes and his four Dinosaur boxes. The four dino boxes were thrashing about. he stared at them' Kei, Hei, Rin, Jin stop it!" The boxes stopped instantly.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm

"Alright then Sphagetti and meatballs it is then and what about garlic bread with the sphagetti?". With that she remembers something and pops her head back into the living room and tells them, "Oh yeah and my master who taught me flames is coming or is already here at the house already I gave her access to the place so she maybe here shortly or come out".

With that Naru dissappears into the kitchen and begins making supper as a small figure walks out of one of the guestrooms on the second floor a girl of 14 closes her door and comes downstairs and she makes no mistake about suppressing her flames since she knows the two in the living room have dying will flames as she walks into the living room.

"So who are you two young gentleman that my pupil had brought home".

This 14 year old girl though despite her looks feels older then she looks and also she has piercing silver eyes as she studies the two before her with her arms folded over her body and her shoulder length black hair falling lightly on her shoulder she is dressed in black combat fatigues and black boots with a camoflague shirt and a green vest and has two pistols in armpit holsters.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Makai smiled and was instantly in front of the girl. he was shaking her hand, 'How do you do i am Makai." he was grinning from ear to ear. Hayato slowly got up and bowed, 'I am hayato Kurotsuchi." Makai grinend and spoke up, 'and we work for the Kasai Primero." His four dino boxes shook on the table. He sighed, 'Oi your not getting out. You already had a run so calm, down."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

The girl shakes his hand and shakes it her grip is strong and full of strength as she then says to him, "Its an honor to meet you Makai the Primero of the Kasai family the newest mafia family that is and don't try and deny it my family has been alive for as long as most of every family my name is Sol Reinhart of one of the unknown mafia families the Reinhart family".

Sol looks at the dino box weapons and walks into the living room and sitting down on the couch after she removes her boots as she then puts her own guns alongside of Makai's weapons.

"So you two are part of the new family that has been making a big scene in the mafia buisness".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Makai chuckled as he sat down. he looked at the boxes as they continued to shake. He sighed as they made growling noises, 'Fine but your staying in small form got it!": the boxes stopped. he inserted a ring into each. A small burst of flames erutped. Appearing on the table were four small dinosaurs an orange Tyrannosaurus and Mamenchisaurus a green Allosaurus and a purple Huaxiagnathus. THe small dinosaurs were just bigger than their boxes. He shook his head in amusement. he inserted a ring into his other three sky boxes. PApearing behind Makai was his sky phoenix. He was smaller in size. Appearing on each side a sky/storm jaglion and tiglon. THe two lion hybrids were purring softly. He smiled at Sol, "Yeah thats true. But after all we we are causing a riot because were the only ones who have actually in a sense perfected the Dinosaur boxes to this extent.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Sol looks at the minaturized dinosaurs and she has to suppress a squeal when she also see's the two lion hybrids and his sky phoenix and she then puts her hands in her laps since she cannot or well not lose control and try and hug one of the two lions or pet the sky phoenix as she nods, "I know and I also felt as your tyrannosaur went beserk my family has phoenix's and different family animals in fact mine is here with me".

Sol motions with her hand and a box on the fireplace stand floats over to her and she opens it showing the Reinhart family ring which is vines wrapped around an olive branch and a dove gripping the branch as her box weapon with the same symbol lands in her hands as she puts it into the box and from it comes a small dove in snowy white color despite of the flame type that she uses.

"My own box animal is named is Hope she is a white dove".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

he smiled gently. he pointed to the phoenix, 'This is Incendio." he pointed to the Jaglion, 'Kagi and SHin." he then pointed to Tiglon, he pointed at his sky T-rex, then Allosaurus, then sky Mamenchisaurus and lastly cloud Huaxiagnathus, "Kei, Hei, Rin and Jin." Kagi walked over to Sol. It licked her and rubbed its face against her cheek purring. It turne dinto the size of a house cat. Kagi laid in her lap curled up purring. Shin did the same purring as well. The two lion hybrids purred their tails flicked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Sol smiles at each animal and then lets the two settle down as she pets each behind there ears as she gets used to the two of them on her lap as she says to Makai, "Wow Kagi and Shin seem to really like me but even with my own family with our cats or any cats of any species I had an affinity for befriending them without even trying".

Naru pokes her head in through the doorway into the kitchen and smiles when she see's her sensei and all the animals, "Hey sensei, Makai and Hayato supper well be done in about another half an hour".

With that Naru dissappears into the kitchen humming to herself as Sol looks to the two before her, "She has had a lonely life if I wasn't so busy with my own job and working with my family I would be living here or invite her to live with my family but she is so stubborn she wont accept help from anyone even if she needs it considering her condition".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 pm

makai smiled gently at Sol. he placed his hands unders his chin. he was wearing his suit and boss face. He looked at her with cold red eyes, "I can understand that Sol-san. But do not worry i have already taken a liking to her. I have already decided to help look after her. But more importantly i'd like to make a treaty you with you between families. Mine needs allies and we only have the Cavallone, Varia and Vongola."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Sol looks at him as she is dressed in the female version of the black suit as if her clothes shifted with only a subconcious command the black skirt taking place of the pants and the rest is the same though her eyes full serious, "That is good and I see your reputation precedes you Makai that you knew of my family and as such I would be glad to make a treaty between our families".

Sol has equally cold eyes as her true age shine through as she says, "So then you know of what my family has been working on for box weapons they are revolutionary in there field of expertise but are still in mid stage building".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Makai chuckled at her, 'Oh yes i know. And you know what i have been working on., The DInosaur boxes." He retrieved two boxes from his belt a mist and cloud box covered in chains, "I was waiting to see you so i had these created for you as a gift. I will share information on how to create version 4 DInosaur boxes. once i have information on how to create yours i will send you the rest of the information. These two boxes are Version sixes the Ceratosaurus Nebbia and Aucasaurus Nuvolo." The boxes were shaking violently, 'Don't worry they've already been released so they won't go berserk."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Sol nods as she retrieves her other box which has four seals and also chains as it glows with storm,cloud,Sky and Mist flames, "This is my werecat and I can also get someone to bring my prototypes for you so you have something to work with for information the chimera and the werewolf designs are sadly still in early developement are easier to contain".

Sol reaches into her jacket of her outfit and dials a phone number and talks with the person on the phone and then soon hangs up and says to him, "I have someone getting our newest version 3 chimera delivered to me and I well then relay it to you so you can discover what we may have done wrong with our creation is that alright with you?".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm

makai nodded and pulled out a storage box. he inserted a ring and a laptop appeared. He began to type pulling up many fiesl. he grabbed a usb drive and inserted it. He started to transfer the date, 'I'm transfering all the data we have on version fours to this usb drive for you." Once finished he pulled it out and placed it in front of her, 'When we finish the completed versions i'll take those version sixes from you to upgraded them." He looked up at her, "I will warn you if you go against my family i will unleash every last Dinosaur box i have. Which is every single prototype from version 0 to Version 7. I also advice you to not attack any of my guardian. I don't care if one has had a fall out with your family. Hurt someone close to me." he looked straight at her flames ignited from his body, "And i'll come after you myself."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Sol looks at the usb drive and then she bows her head but has a hard time controlling the shaking that comes over her body as she nods though her mind is telling her to hide in the corner she looks at him and says after regaining control of her fears and that, "Why would me or my family want to harm you or any of your guardians or people close to you I respect you both as an ally and a friend".

Naru stands in the doorway of the kitchen which is just off the living room and the object in her hand when she hears his blatant threat directed towards her sensei and her family and just hearing him makes her throat knot up and her to start shaking and taking in shallow breaths and she starts to rock back and forth with each second her mind goes blank.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:13 pm

makai chuckled happily. He smiled and his flames and eerie voice and intent vanished, 'Good then everything is perfectly fine. I just always have to be sure. You never know whom you can trust these days. Look at the Pinako family. They betrayed me and i had to obliterate them down to the last person." Hayato had noticed Narus. he slowly walked over and crouched beside her shaking form, "Hey whats wrong." he placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Naru's eyes seem to be unfocused as Sol stands up after gently putting down Kagi and also Shin and rushes over to her worried since this is first panic attack in a long time, "Oh no she is having a class 1 panic attack she must have heard Makai so now she is not doing so well we need to calm her down but I have never been able to".

Naru breathing becomes more shallow as she rocks back and forth even as Hayato had a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Hayato quickly wrapped his arms around her. he pulled her into a warm., gentle, protective embrace. He held her close to him and he held her. Makai watched the scene with an eye open. He took a sip of coffee from a random cup he had summoned. he wanted to do what his friend and comrade would do.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Naru shivers slightly and soon begins to calm down as Sol backs off as it seems Hayato has the situation in hand as such Sol heads into the kitchen to finish with dinner since not much is needing to be done now except to finish putting everything in bowls and setting the table as Sol looks sad since the main reason she came today was to give Naru bad news.

Naru takes his embrace and when she comes out of her panic attack she looks up at Hayato and says meekly, "I am sorry that you had to see me panic like that and thank you Hayato".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Hayato kissed her forehead gently. He cupped her chin and looked deeply into her eyes smiling gently, 'Don't think anything off it. I was happy to help." he kissed her forehead again. he pulled her in close and rubbed her bac. He kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Naru smiles softly feeling a warm and tingly feeling going up her spine as she feels the kiss on her neck and even though her adopted family gave her the typical lectures about boys and girls falling in love and also the birds and the bee's so she looks up into his eyes, "I want to know if there is anything I can do for you because I seriously owe you for this one".

Sol comes into the living room from a separate doorway and motions for Makai to join her out on the front patio since right now Naru does not need any painful distractions and for some reason she trusts Makai despite his scary additude a short time ago.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:25 am

Makai walked over to Sol following her. he sat down and laid back against a wall. He placed his hands behind his head, 'What is it Sol-san."

Hayato smiled at Narus and kissed her forehead gently. His hands rubbed her back. He picked her up and sat on the lounge her pulled her close, "DOn't worry about it Naru-san." He rubbed her back and laid her against his chest.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:27 am

Sol closes the door back into the house as she has to contain the emotions, "Naru well have to eventually know but for now its best that she does not know yet that the mercanary band me and her where with was whiped out by the last conflict and I am the only survivor the rest died in a huge bomb blast and I could not do anything about it".

Naru cuddles against him and feels like she could not leave his arms until she remembers that supper was still cooking and is prepared to go back and finish making it though she does not smell any burnt food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Kasai boxes!   Testing Kasai boxes! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing Kasai boxes!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next