KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Protecting Ones Family. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Protecting Ones Family. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Protecting Ones Family. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Protecting Ones Family. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Protecting Ones Family. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Protecting Ones Family. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Protecting Ones Family. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Protecting Ones Family. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Protecting Ones Family. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Protecting Ones Family.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

Protecting Ones Family. Empty
PostSubject: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Terri has come from her own room in the mansion and is dressed in a pair of sweat pants and sweater early in the morning where she can train alone and not disturb anyone including her Onii-chan who is training his own guardians as she has over her shoulder her simple looking staff which turns into a scythe at the flip of a switch.

When she is in the middle of the field she closes her eyes and flips the switch on her staff and it transforms almost instantaneously into a 5 foot long scythe as big as she is or a bit taller and she goes through a few basic exercises while seeming to switch from one moment striking and cutting to defending by changing her weapons form to a staff to block a non existant foes attack.

"I must be strong even if I do not compare to onni-chans guardians I want to protect him in anyway I can".

Terri says in a low voice as she works through her training routines.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Makai chuckled at the sight of Terri. he slowly approached her. he pushed a ring into a storage box summonign a long chain. The chain flew forward wrapping around her scythe. He pulled and ripped the scythe from his hands and reached out grabbing it. He studied it and began to spin it around his body, "nice scythe Terri-chan." he continued to spin it with a single hand. He slammed the end into the ground. he walked over and handed it back to her.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Terri looks supprised when it is pulled right out of her hands and she looks around and when he walked over and handed it to her she looks embarrassed since she was not sure anyone else was around at the time since she was up for a couple of hours and she nods softly, "Thank you Makai and I didn't know that you got up this early".

When she has it back in her hands she examines it from one end to the tip of the blade at the end seeing that over the years her weapon has seen alot including that the weapon is made out of pure black metal and the only part that is not black is the blade itself which is a silver color.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:37 pm

makai smiled at Terri and crouched to her level. he ruffled her hair in a playful manner, 'Ah my little sister is so cute. Wanting to protect me." he gave her a gently hug. A bright smile on his features.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Terri sighs when he ruffles her hair and she says in pure seriousness not like how she usually acts, "I know big bro but I am not trying to be cute I am serious and that day when I first came here you protected me from that man who was my father who would have killed me for the fun of it because I failed at what he sent me to do".

Terri hugs him even while being serious she still is a 9 year old girl who has lost so much.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Makai ruffled her hair and smiled as he hugged her close, 'Well then lets get your training under way." He broke the hug and stood up towering over the small girl. he looked at her. he looked her straight in the eyes, "From now on during these sessions i am not your brother. I am your teacher you will call me Sensei."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Terri stands at full attention and bows as she says with a very strong but yet also respectful voice as she puts her scythe against her shoulder and her body shows that she is going to be all serious during these sessions and her eyes show no hesitation, "Alright then sensei I am ready for my first lesson".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 pm

makai flicked her straight in the forehead with enough force that he sends her flying. He slowly approached her body in a bush. He sighed and looked up, 'Lesson 1 never let your guard down. Even your best friend could turn into your enemy."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Terri shows for only a second suprise as she gets up out of the bushes and brings her scythe into full guard position as her eyes show a bit of emotions and then there is nothing to show what she is feeling, "I forgot that rule sensei and thanks for the reminder about that most basic of rules".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Makai appeared in front of her. His elbow came down on her head sending her face first into the ground, 'Second rule never hold back. Strike first don't give your opponent the time to block, dodge or strike."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Reacting fast for how quickly she had been elbowed into the ground she goes for a leg sweep as she then rises up going for a double heel kick into Makai's jaw as he would come downwards if he fell to her leg sweep and spins over his head and swings her scythe in a full body strike with the razor sharp blade ready to cut him clean in half.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Makai leaned forward. His hand touched the ground and he pushed off flipping over her with a front flip landing on his feet. he spun and kicked her in the back sending her flying.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Terri stops her forward momentum and stabs the blade of her scythe into the ground and flips over in the air grabbing the handle of the scythe and landing on ier feet she uses the previous momentum to push herself back towards him and strikes with quick but steady strikes testing his defenses with her attacks as they get stronger and hit harder but not that hard because of her lack of full upper body strength.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 pm

Makai spun the chain in front of him. The chain wrapped around her scythe. Makai's leg came up. the chain wrapped around his leg. he brought his leg into the ground ripping her scythe from her hands. He then kicked up kicking her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Terri curls herself into a ball and flips her body over and lands on one of the chains and runs down it towards him grabbing for her scythe and also trying to suprise him and she lashes out with her right foot and kicks at Makai with all that she can muster.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Makai grabbed her foot and threw her into a tree. His chain flew forward grabbing her around the waist. He threw her into another tree.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Terri hits the first tree and then the second as she wonders if its really worth getting this battered just so that she can become stronger and she pushes her legs tighly like a spring to the tree and even though he has her by the waist with his chain she comes flying back at him and intends to fight him bare handed and goes serious and punches at him with her fists closed tightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 pm

He flicked the chain. His chain extened with sky flame.s it wrapped around her arms it then spiralled aorund her torso binding her. He swung her into the ground. he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Wincing when the sky flames surrounding the chain that now binds her torso and arms she looks at Makai and her eyes though hiding all of her emotions she has a fear that says inside of her that she should just give up the foolish notion of learning how to protect her brother who is now also her harsh sensei and also the primero of the Kasai family.
Back to top Go down
Fon
Arcobaleno
Fon

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Makai flicked his wrist and undid the chain. he sighed and wrapped the chain around his arm "Not bad but we have alot of work to do." He raised a storage box and inserted a ring. A pair of ankle bands and wqrist bands appeared he tossed them to her, 'Put them on."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 am

Terri grabs the ankle and wrist bands and dons them wondering just what they are for other then training bands they don't seem that much different then normal as she says to Makai, "I have done as you said sensei now what is my next lesson?".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:52 am

Makai walked over and channeld sky flames into them. The bands glowed a number appeard 5 on each. Terri fell to the ground, 'Each of those bands now weighs 5 kilograms 2 in total."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Terri grunts in suprise at the additional weight though it isnt that much it was a suprise more then really heavy that is but she nods to her right now sensei, "Wow this is going to be very good training then".
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:42 am

Makai points to a foot ball sized training field, "Give me five laps."
Back to top Go down
StormRidingGirl
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:50 am

Terri nods as she goes into the football sized training field and begins her five laps around the training field.

"I understand sensei".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protecting Ones Family.   Protecting Ones Family. Empty

Back to top Go down

Protecting Ones Family.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next