KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

One for the family, two for the friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:24 am

Emily started at both Hei and Makai for a bit, they both scared her yet she felt safe with them too. "EMILY!" Emily heard her brother calling for her, he must have gone out looking when she didn't come home. *Oh no, he would freak if he saw me here, and with them.* she thought. Otto was coming around the corner. (lol so u can either disappear or stay there lmao.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 am

Makai turned to the dead bodies and clicked his fingers. Mist rolled over them making them vanish.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 am

Otto saw Emily, "Emily, what are you doing here?" he said as he walked up, "Why are you crying?" Emily looked up to her brother, "I saw a dog and it scared me." she said. Otto smiled, "Eh, its ok. Come lets go home and have dinner." he said as he put an arm around her shoulder and they walked home. After dinner and homework, she went to bed but not after she got Otto to fix the alarm. *buzz buzz buzz* went the alarm as she woke up, she got changed and ate, "Hmm Otto must be asleep." she said as she headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 am

Hei was seated outside on a fence, 'yo Emily-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:41 am

Emily jumped, "Oh Hei, you scared me." she said then smiled, "Morning by the way." she said as she locked the door and checked the mail.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:45 am

Hei smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:47 am

"Come on." she said as she took his hand, "Lets head off to school before we're late again."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:56 am

Hei nodded and dragged her to namimori
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 am

"So..." she said quietly, "You are really in the...Mafia?" she was looking at him, her tone was very serious.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 am

Hei smiled and nodded his head, 'Hai im in the Mafia. Im a Hitman for the Kasai."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:05 am

Emily sighed, "Oh, people and their crazy jobs." then looked to him again, "Do you think anyone will come after me then?" she asked with her head tilted sideways a bit.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 am

he smiled, 'if they do they'll have to answer to me."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Emily smiled and she giggled a bit, "Are the other members of your mafia nice? Makai seem nice and you too but you both have like a scary aura around you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 am

He stroked his chin, 'Well there is one guy. His name is Fuujin and he's a crazy and i mean crazy. He fights without any style just rushes in tearing into them. If he gets hit he stills goes at them but i guess it happens he does have untamed berserker blood in him.:"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 am

"Sounds frightful." Emily said as she frowned a bit, *I hope I never see him then.* she thought as she stuck the tip of her finger in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:26 am

Hei laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, 'True he is i went on a mission with him...never want to do it again."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 am

Emily giggled a bit, they reached school and the bell hadn't rung yet, "Finely, the bell didn't ring. What does Hibari mean by that he will bite me to death cause if I was late again, I really wouldn't want him to."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 am

Hei laughed loudly, "Basically he'll beat you to an inch of your life with his tonfa.":
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 am

Emily frowned, "That is not right, he shouldn't be allowed to do such a horrible thing."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 am

Hei looked at her, 'Yeah well try doing that and he'll bite you to death. he ruen sthe Disipline committee so he's the one that stops all the fighting."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:47 am

"Still." she said as she huffed, "I don't like fighting, ever, and if he trys to 'bite me to death' I'll..." but then stopped and sighed, "Nevermind, lets just head to class."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:54 am

Hei laughed and dragged her to the classroom
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:58 am

They took their seats and Emily took out her books, "So do you have any other family? Like father or mother or brother and sister?" she said as she laid her arms on her desk and looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 am

Hei shook his head, 'No my family was killed when i was born."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:09 am

Emily blinked in surprisement then looked down sad, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One for the family, two for the friends
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next