KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Boredom and money

Go down 
+4
Reborn
Mukuro
Makai Kasai
Arika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

Boredom and money - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Her eyes widened in pain. the only thing in her mind was, 'i can't lose' that was all. no matter how cut up she got she was gonna fight till he delievered the finishing blow.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Makai sighed again, 'You keep coming at me and yet you still don't know what your resolve it. Are you that blind." He noticed her flames growing slightly bigger only to vanish. he appeared in front of her, 'Then i might as well end this." His blade tore into her left lung. he tore hbis blade out spraying blood everywhere. it wouldn't take long for her to be breathing blood bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Arika shreaked. "i can't lose.....not to you.....not to anyone. and forgive......my/....utter stupidity." she barly spoke. she tried to stand only to fall right back down.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Makai stared as she collapsed. he raised his blade, "to bad you wouldn't made a fine mist guardian if you only knew what your resolve was. But sadly you lose this battle. I am the victor." He brought his blade down aiming for her heart.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:57 pm

'him......the victor?!' she thought. "Noooo!" she yelled she grabbed the blade and shoved it away from her. then it hit her. "is that it? couldn't be it's to simple." she attacked with her sai still extremly weak.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Makai kicked her into the ground. he picked her up and threw her. He flashed forward. His blade tore into her thigh and into the ground pinning her. He drew his second tengoku. He raised it, "Still haven';t figured it out?"
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:04 pm

" i refuse to lose. am i on the right track smart boy?" She tried to get blade out of her leg so she could attack him again.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:05 pm

he chuckled at ther, 'Oh partially. But who is it you really want to beat? What are you fighting for?" Makai raised his sky ring. Sky flames erupted consuming the entire mansion. he charged forward with his second blade. he swung it aiming to slice open her chest.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:09 pm

" i know for one fact that i'm fighting fot myself! i have no idea who i want to beat! right now it's you!" She looked at his attack and tried to get away but she was stuck.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Makai sighed at her, "Yourself huh? Maybe but in the future what will you fight for. Yourself? Maybe friends? Maybe family. Who knows. But show me your current resolve! What is it you want most!"
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:13 pm

" I want to kick you and my bratty sister into next century!!" she screamed she was P.O'd now.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:15 pm

He chuckled. "Oh really. So what your resolve is to win no matter what?"
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:18 pm

" i guess. i'm sure not the brains! but all im know is i want to cut you to peices." he wasannoying her with the questions.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Makai sighed, 'Come on your flames are barely flickering. You know what it is but what do you most want?"
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 pm

" to prove and defeat my idiot sister??" she questioned, "no that cant be it."

Last edited by Chrome on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Makai's second blade tore into her right shoulder pinning her to the ground. He drew his odachi and positioned it over her other thigh.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:28 pm

"AHHHH!" she shreaked. She glared at Makai with all the hate she could muster. she literally wanted to kick him into next week.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Makai sighed at her, 'What is your resolve?" his first odachi dug deep into her thigh pinning her other leg top the ground. he unsheathed his second odachi.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Arika glared at him, " personally right now i think it's me wanting to kick you ass!!" She yelled loudly
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:41 pm

He chuckled at her, 'Maybe its apart of your resolve." His other odachi tore into her other shoulder. He drew his first muramasa, 'When i draw my final blade it will be over."
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:44 pm

" oh joy!" she said sarcasum dripping from her voice. Couldn't smart boy give her better hints?? my tiny female brain doesn't comprehend what her resolve was. She just couldn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 pm

makai raised his fifth blade and sighed, 'Why do you fight? To beat your opponent? To prove a point? Or just so you can become stronger. Do you fight for the future? Fight for your friends? Fight for yourself? Fight for your family? Fight because you enjoy it? or fight because you don't want to lose? Or is it all of these." His fifth blade tore into her stomach. he slowly drew his sixth.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm

"I have to prove i'm not as weak as my mother!!" she screamed. " I have to show Kimika why i'm alive and mother isn't!!"
Back to top Go down
Mukuro
Vongola
Mukuro

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Makai grinned at her. he brought his blade down upon her heart. Suddenly a mass of mist flames erupted from her ring.The flames formed a tower blowing make away. Everything vanished along with Arika. Both appeared in their original positions from when they first began. makai had his arms folded and swords sheathed. while Arika stood unscratched. Mist flames were flwoing from her five rings.
Back to top Go down
Chrome
Vongola
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Arika looked around then at herself, then him and said , "seriously." her face was blank but when she say ther rings she lifted them up, "wow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom and money   Boredom and money - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom and money
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next