KHR Mafia Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KHR Mafia Reborn

Where Katekyo Hitman Reborn Fans can roleplay with the Vongola and the rest of the KHR crew.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Train
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 am by Gokudera

» Welcome to The Vongola Hq
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am by Gokudera

» Favourite Room
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am by Negai

» Drawing the perfect picture
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 am by Negai

» German lessons
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am by Negai

» эффективные диеты быстрого похудения
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:45 pm by Guest

» Миноритарный пузырь
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 pm by Guest

» солидные муржские прически
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm by Guest

» how to unlock iphone 4 3a
One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:16 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

One for the family, two for the friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:27 am

(lmao) Otto saw a man floating in the air with a bow and quiver. The man backed away a bit as he looked around, "Emily!" Otto shouted. The man covered Emily's mouth as she tried to shout back, just then 3 more men appeared behind Hei and Otto and 2 appeared behind Shou. (surprise)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 am

just then a wave of murderous intent washed voer the air. makai appeared his eyes pitch black as he spoke in a demonic voice, "RELEASE THEM NOW!" A demonic figure appeared above him as he once again became the Diablo. The most feared hitman in the world.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:43 am

Emily shut her eyes, Otto gripped his hair, "Emily!" he said then ran towards her, "Let her go!" the man now gripped her by the throat and held she at the edge of the building. One of the men that was behind shot in front of Otto and punched him back, Otto got up but the man kicked him back to Hei. Emily grasped the mans hand as she tried to get it off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 am

makai was beside Emily grabbed her as a blade tore through the mans arm making him let go. Sky flames erupted friom him incinerating the man,.
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 am

Emily coughed as air came through again, the 3 guys behind Hei and Otto charged after them. The 2 guys behind Shou charged after him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 am

hei expelled a large jet of sun flames incinerating te men. Shou flew back firing two arrows hitting them in the hearts
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:38 am

Emily held on tight to Makai as she shut her eyes, Otto heard the men scream in pain. "Emily!" Otto said as he looked around and saw her, "Hey!" Otto started off towards where Makai and Emily were.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 am

Makai smiled at Emily, 'Your safe now."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 am

Emily looked to Makai, "Thank you for saving me." Otto caught up to where they were, he panted as he leaned on his knees, "Brother are you ok?" Emily said sounding worried. Otto nodded, "Yeah...I guess I am." he said out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 am

a small infant landed on Emiliy's head in a suit with yellow pacifier and chameleoon on its head, 'Ciassou." shou blinkred, 'Oh its Reborn-sama."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

Emily shirked, "Hey!" Otto said as he looked up, "Who are you?" Emily looked up too, "awe, he is so cute!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 am

Reborn raised a hand his pet turned into a gun and he fired abullet, 'The hitman home tutor Reborn!" Makai sweatdropped, 'Whats with the overused intro father?"
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 am

"Father?" said both Otto and Emily then Otto straighten, "HITMAN! THE MAFIA?!" Otto growled, "No wonder that man took her, I don't my sister to hang around people in the mafia." Emily sighed, "Brother."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:32 am

Reborn instantly kicked Otto in the face sending him to the ground. Reborn was on top with a serious look agun to the boys face, 'Shut it boy."
Back to top Go down
Brianne
Kasai
Brianne

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 am

Otto groaned, "I don't a baby telling me to shut it." he said as he looked at Reborn. Emily frowned, "Please Reborn, don't hurt my brother. He is just worried about me."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 am

Reborn leapt of and pushed his hat off, "Watch it kid im older than you'll ever be."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:15 pm

*appears watching them*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Reborn turned to where the person was hinding and fired a bullet just missing them
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:23 pm

*appears next to reborn* " why so protective? "
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 pm

Reborn looked at her, "Do shit like that again and i won't miss,."

(HEy welcome. How'd you find the site? and brb)
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 pm

* smirks* " calm down, I won't do anything, we are here just to find some people"

(thank you, i love the site, it's a little bit for me confusing, but that's okay,I'll manage fast ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 pm

(How'd you find us? Now brb)

Reborn yawned at her, "Don't sneek up on us again or i'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm

*makes a smile* " even harufu?" * a big white wolf with a moon on it's forehead appears next to Reborn*

(well. I was bored... and I am a member of a familiar site like this just it's the anime bleach, so.. I thought maybe I will find a site about my favourite anime, and I went to goggle and typed KHR free forum and I found this site ^^)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Kasai
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:55 pm

A second gun was already pointed at the wofl, 'Yes."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:00 pm

*sighs* " now, now, am on your side, there is no reason for being like that" * Harufu looked reborn with his golden eyes then turns to some random direction *

(sorry for my grammar ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for the family, two for the friends   One for the family, two for the friends - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

One for the family, two for the friends
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next